Theocracy is the best governing form for any european country.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Do you know one leading politician in any european country who isn't a liar, sexual pervert,closet satanist, thief, mentally sound or enough educated to run the office.
I doubt it.
All 'democracies' can be simple renamed as dictatorships of manipulated mobs.
Who are masters and brain-washers of those mobs is well-known.
Only True Theocracies can help European white Christians survive, it shall be founded new churches instead of corrupted, apostatical and dead ones.
The Holy Bible in the Right Translation is enough to become Constitution.
All parties, presstitutes, secret societies, NGOs & Co shall be prohibited.
Otherwise all european countries will die.
As proof I refer to Covid-1984 scamdemic where satanic governments do anything they please to torture and to murder enslaved peoples.
And fooled and dumbed down 'sovereigns' can do nothing to stop it.

Any remaining true Christian can take lead in new societies, just by reading of the Holy Bible and following it.

Do you know one leading politician in any european country who isn't a liar, sexual pervert,closet satanist, thief, mentally sound or enough educated to run the office.
I doubt it.
Only True Theocracies can help European white Christians survive, it shall be founded new churches instead of corrupted, apostatical and dead ones.
As proof I refer to Covid-1984 scamdemic where satanic governments do anything they please to torture and to murder enslaved peoples.

Any remaining true Christian can take lead in new societies, just by reading of the Holy Bible and following it.
Charlemagne was a Roman Catholic and the first Holy Roman emperor. Europeans should try the old way again.

I doubt it.

"The Holy Bible in the Right Translation is enough to become Constitution"? Which translation?

I doubt it.

"The Holy Bible in the Right Translation is enough to become Constitution"? Which translation?
King James II, revised edition.

I doubt it.

Like tthe American Taliban or the Lord's Resistance Army.

Which translation?

Why translate at all? Can't you read the original?

71hWRpHEH2L._AC_SX425_.jpg

I doubt it.

King James II, revised edition.

Which is still a version that was translated with political aims in mind.

I doubt it.

Here we go again. A rabid godbotherer who isn't happy that countries aren't bowing to your God.
Feeling a bit left behind are we son?
Those recalcitrant atheists under your skin??? How sad.

I doubt it.

The very aim of Christianity is to demonstrate that external law is not sufficient for salvation. Those who would impose this system of religious law for religious reasons had better re-examine their understanding of Christianity.

Forum List

Back