There are more of these than Immigrants

White nationalism isn’t about the border. Nice try, but even if we had a perfectly sealed border, those types that were arrested in CA would still be with us.

#MAGAISFASCIST
If they came through without going to our border checkpoints and be thoroughly screened in an effort to rule out such individuals as, MS-13 members, hardened criminals released from prisons and sending them here to just get rid of them, sex traffickers, cartel members, cartel drug runners, people given money from the cartels to come here, Communists, Marxists, (such individuals are against our Constitutional Republic), wanted criminals and Islamists and known terrorists, then they can be "considered."
However, the reason I put "be considered" on there, is because large number of people that want to come here via the normal process, have to wait for long periods to be screened and determined to be acceptable and by acceptable, I mean they are merit based. They have some education or ability that can be determined as a good addition to our society.

If they came through without going to our border checkpoints and be thoroughly screened in an effort to rule out such individuals as, MS-13 members, hardened criminals released from prisons and sending them here to just get rid of them, sex traffickers, cartel members, cartel drug runners, people given money from the cartels to come here, Communists, Marxists, (such individuals are against our Constitutional Republic), wanted criminals and Islamists and known terrorists, then they can be "considered."
However, the reason I put "be considered" on there, is because large number of people that want to come here via the normal process, have to wait for long periods to be screened and determined to be acceptable and by acceptable, I mean they are merit based. They have some education or ability that can be determined as a good addition to our society.
I care more about homegrown terrorists and the way MAGA and Trump have emboldened them.

#VOTEHARRIS

I care more about homegrown terrorists and the way MAGA and Trump have emboldened them.

#VOTEHARRIS
As you watch 200,000 Chinese soldiers get imported into the country.

#fuckyouarestupid

Forum List

Back