There are more of these than Immigrants

The right wing race hustle puts the spotlight on Haitians in Springfied Ohio. The reality is more like this.

The white jihad.

Speaking of white nationalists, your fellow DemoKKKrat and neo-Nazi, Richard Spencer, endorsed Kamala Harris today!

1727386347369.png

No, he is a DEI guy. When you earn money that is what is called, idiot. When you are given money that is what it is called GIVEN.
How’s he a DEI guy?

Nobody when I earn money people give it to me. I know that might be hard for you to grasp

So you are saying that 200+ yrs of free labor and another almost 100yrs of underpayment and lack of opportunity has no effect on black folks today? Is that what you are telling me?
I’m all for giving it to former slaves. I doubt any are alive

If you don’t like Jim Crow. Don’t vote for demklan members

No when you earn money folks pay you, when you are standing on the corner begging for money, then folks give it to you. See how that works.

Oh Didn't Earn It.
Yeah and they pay me by giving it to me

Yes folks give beggars money too, not the same as when they give it to you when you earn it

One day I hope you’re understand the difference

Some might be, others likely not.

No both parties didn’t support Jim Crow or slavery, just the demklan

Republicans voted for Jim Crow - all Southerners did. Stop listening to the lies Republicans tell you. All Southern Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act too.

And none of what happened over 100 years ago has any bearing on the despicable manner in which today's Republican Party is behaving towards immigrants, non-whites, or women.

Republicans voted for Jim Crow - all Southerners did. Stop listening to the lies Republicans tell you. All Southern Republicans voted against the Civil Rights Act too.

And none of what happened over 100 years ago has any bearing on the despicable manner in which today's Republican Party is behaving towards immigrants, non-whites, or women.
Nope it was just a dem thing in dem run states, done to keep in power

Forum List

Back