There are no honorable "rank and file", that is a myth.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
What he said was that not a single person of honor or integrity can survive inside the DC institutions we were discussing. The system itself is designed to remove them... All of them... every-single-one.

He laughed at the term "honorable" rank and file. But it wasn't a snarky laugh; it was almost like a resignation laugh... a genuine look toward the sky and compassion for a view I held that his honesty would destroy.

Read
Contemplate

They don't seem to be wrong
bbbbnnnnhnnn.jpg

We are talking about undoing a Fake reality which streches back around
12 000 years if you just look at the smaller picture and start from the Great Flood which was global and ca 10, 000 BC .
It's that perspective which allows you to trace the importance of blood lines and dynasties in the scheme of things .
In very general terms Donald's point reflects post 1947 ( CIA start) when Deep State effectively created millions ( literally ) of middle and lower management levels down to system pen pushers .
My view is that the US is beyond savng , needs to be crushed -- or allowed to implode-- and a new power block will create the next "Empire" .

We are talking about undoing a Fake reality which streches back around
12 000 years if you just look at the smaller picture and start from the Great Flood which was global and ca 10, 000 BC .
It's that perspective which allows you to trace the importance of blood lines and dynasties in the scheme of things .
In very general terms Donald's point reflects post 1947 ( CIA start) when Deep State effectively created millions ( literally ) of middle and lower management levels down to system pen pushers .
My view is that the US is beyond savng , needs to be crushed -- or allowed to implode-- and a new power block will create the next "Empire" .
That's what I've been saying ..
It's the former USA .the evil empire needs to die ...won't be pretty for anyone
We had 6 government departments 100 years ago today theyre a wee bit more numerous...and now lock step goose-stepping ...

hahahanznnanajjzhz.jpeg

I agree, and to an extent, I think the same thing can be said about incumbent legislators. It's more likely that the entrenched legislators will contaminate the newcomers than anything else. It's time to clean house.

I agree, and to an extent, I think the same thing can be said about incumbent legislators. It's more likely that the entrenched legislators will contaminate the newcomers than anything else. It's time to clean house.
Both parties are corporate controlled.

They don't really allow, "newcomers," into the system, not anymore. They haven't been, since aroung the mid to late 00's.

Not unless they believe that the newcomers can be corrupted, bribed, influenced, or blackmailed. Elections are all corrupted now, on both sides.

If they don't believe that a newcomer can be corrupted, the corporate parties will not allow a newcomer to even have a shot at a nomination.

Even the budgets are completely controlled, and largely not transparent, they are bogus.

What he said was that not a single person of honor or integrity can survive inside the DC institutions we were discussing. The system itself is designed to remove them... All of them... every-single-one.

He laughed at the term "honorable" rank and file. But it wasn't a snarky laugh; it was almost like a resignation laugh... a genuine look toward the sky and compassion for a view I held that his honesty would destroy.

Read
Contemplate

They don't seem to be wrong
View attachment 784389
Tens of thousands of FBI, and 20+/- whistleblowers.

Rotten to the core....Burn it down.

Forum List

Back