There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
We know condoning murder is the thing to do for the State. Good Commie.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.

Where did you read she warned before she was shot?
I didnt read it. I watched the video. You should too.

Witnesses say there was no warning given.
Looks like not all the witnesses agree. Sucks to be a supporter of that dumb bitch dont it?

"The attorney for the officer, a lieutenant, said in a statement that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby, according to the statement."

I was well aware the cop was cleared of any wrongdoing, I just want some proof of your claim that the officer warned her ahead of shooting her.
I said she was warned. Turns out the officer that shot her also warned her.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

For the hard of reading.

"The attorney for the officer, a lieutenant, said in a statement that the officer clearly identified himself and ordered rioters not to pass a barricade at the doors of the Speaker’s Lobby before firing. Other officers had also ordered Babbitt to stop and she broke multiple laws in attempting to enter the Speaker’s Lobby, according to the statement."

You said the actual officer warned her.
Your own words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."
He did warn her. Cant you read? Check the bold red words.

That's his attorney. Show me the video YOU claim you've seen where the officer who actually shot her warned her before he shot her.
His attorney speaks for him. I didnt claim I saw the officer who actually shot her warned her in the video. I said I saw where she was warned. Turns out he did warn her too so that makes 4 times she was warned. Again thats not my job. You can google just like I can right?

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Show me where I mentioned a video in that post?

Lol!!!

In a later post you said:

"I didnt read it. I watched the video. You should too."

1624047388797.png

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot after receiving a warning to back off. Crazy Drumpf supporting bitch got exactly what she deserved.

Looks like not all the witnesses agree. Sucks to be a supporter of that dumb bitch dont it?

I was well aware the cop was cleared of any wrongdoing, I just want some proof of your claim that the officer warned her ahead of shooting her.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

That's his attorney. Show me the video YOU claim you've seen where the officer who actually shot her warned her before he shot her.
His attorney speaks for him. I didnt claim I saw the officer who actually shot her warned her in the video. I said I saw where she was warned. Turns out he did warn her too so that makes 4 times she was warned. Again thats not my job. You can google just like I can right?

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Lol!!!

Of course I did. You asked me where I read she was warned. Can you point out where you thought I said I heard the cop who shot her warned her in the video? I thought not.

Your words....

"Where did you read she warned before she was shot?"

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Lol!!!

Of course I did. You asked me where I read she was warned. Can you point out where you thought I said I heard the cop who shot her warned her in the video? I thought not.

Your words....

LOL!!!

The lengths you'll go to deny you said something, when it's clear for all to see is amazing! :laugh:

You said:

Then I asked:

Then you answered:

Then I said:

"Witnesses say there was no warning given."

Then you said:

"Good thing I didnt go by what the witnesses said. I went by what I saw and heard for myself in the video."

Then I asked:

"Could you post the video where you clearly hear that she was warned?"

Now, I'll ask again, please post the video where you heard the officer warn her before he shot her.

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Lol!!!

Your words....

LOL!!!

The lengths you'll go to deny you said something, when it's clear for all to see is amazing! :laugh:

You said:

Then I asked:

Then you answered:

Then I said:

Then you said:

"Good thing I didnt go by what the witnesses said. I went by what I saw and heard for myself in the video."

Then I asked:

Now, I'll ask again, please post the video where you heard the officer warn her before he shot her.
If its so clear why you didnt post the one where I said I heard the officer who shot her warned her in the video?

You should just admit you managed to zip your dick and cut your losses. :)

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Lol!!!

Your words....

LOL!!!

You said:

Then I asked:

Then you answered:

Then I said:

Then you said:

Then I asked:

If its so clear why you didnt post the one where I said I heard the officer who shot her warned her in the video?

ROTFLOL!!!

Dude, your denial is fucking hysterical!!! :laughing0301:

Yes you did.
Your own words:

For the hard of reading.

Your own words:

Yes you did.

Your own words:

Lol!!!

Your words....

LOL!!!

You said:

Then I asked:

Then you answered:

Then I said:

Then you said:

Then I asked:

ROTFLOL!!!

Dude, your denial is fucking hysterical!!! :laughing0301:
it would be more hilarious if you could show where I said I heard the officer who shot her warned her in the video. Nice try but you went through all that trying to prove some irrelevant point that you cant even prove. :auiqs.jpg:

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Now you're just trolling.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.
How do you know?

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.

I'm not defending them. They need to be punished, but in the case of Ashli Babbitt, I don't believe she needed to be gunned down.

I hope you also believe the rioters from your side of the aisle also need to be punished.

She was an unarmed woman who threatened no one.
No one believes that.
If it was a private residence, she would have been charged with "breaking and entering"

Breaking and entering is the entering of a building through force without authorization. The slightest force including pushing open a door is all that is necessary.

breaking and entering | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information ...
It's weird.

These people normally believe it is ok to shoot an unarmed person breaking into their home. But it's not ok to shoot someone who is in the forefront of the mob breaking into a chamber, where there are still congressmembers in danger and being protected by police.

She ALONE might not be dangerous but she WAS NOT alone. And that is what they ignore.
Weird, it is not right to restrain someone resisting arrest? And that person dying because of it is a crime? You are so full of shit. So the police protecting the congressmembers could not of handled an unarmed woman? This was a murder.

their job at that moment was to protect the house chambers & those inside at any cost, including deadly force; & they had a weapon for a reason. THAT reason.

was babbitt naked? that would have been the ONLY reason not to be concerned weather or not SHE had a weapon & once inside - what SHE would have done.

SHE knew the risks when SHE illegally entered the capital & SHE was part of a dangerous VIOLENT MOB .

now she's worm bait & got exactly what she deserved.

she was a trump humping Qanon freak that threatened the lives of congress.

Can you play back the part where she threatened anyone? Or do snowflakes like you go through life always feeling threatened by the world outside your safe space?

she was front & center of a MOB violently who was trying to force their way into one of the most restrictive parts of the US capital, & get their hands on members of congress.

that was the threat - in real time, you trump humping, putin talking point blatherer.

Remember how you idiots were all calling for bloodshed and a civil war? Well is this what you wanted?

That dumb bitch got herself killed and Biden is still your president. You happy now? Congratulations.

She should get a Darwin Award and you drama queens crybabies need to deal with the fact that you lost.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

MEANTIME, BACK IN REALITY, after 7 months, there has been only ONE weapons charge made against any of the capitol protesters.

noooooooooooooooooo........................ back in REAL REALITY - not the methane filled bubble that deplorables - such as yerself reside ... a weapon does not only mean a firearm. we'll discuss that in a moment.

first of all - not just ONE [firearms] charge:

Prosecutors have charged a fourth Capitol riot defendant with a firearms violation

By Cassidy McDonald
June 17, 2021 / 4:47 PM / CBS News
Prosecutors have charged a fourth Capitol riot defendant with a firearms violation

m'k ... now that you've been updated AND corrected....

Weapon Law and Legal Definition

A weapon is defined under various federal, state, and local laws, which vary by jurisdiction. A weapon is generally something used to injure, defeat, or destroy and may cover many types of instruments, such as a blackjack, slingshot, billy, metal knuckles, dagger, knife, pistol, revolver, or any other firearm, razor with an unguarded blade, and any metal pipe or bar used or intended to be used in a club, among others.
The following is an example of a municipal definition of a dangerous weapon:
"Section 13.68.010 Dangerous weapon--Defined.
As used in this chapter, "dangerous weapon" means and includes, but is not limited to:
  1. Any knife having a blade three inches or more in length, or any snap-blade or spring-blade knife regardless of the length of the blade;
  2. Any ice pick or similar sharp stabbing tool;
  3. Any straight edge razor or any razor blade fitted to a handle;
  4. Any cutting, stabbing or bludgeoning weapon or device capable of inflicting grievous bodily harm;
  5. Any dirk or dagger or bludgeon;
  6. Any "taser public defender" or other similar electronic immobilizer which causes, by means of an electrical current, a person to experience muscle spasms and extreme pain, followed by unconsciousness. (Ord. 4814-NS § 1, 1975: Ord. 2881-NS § 1, 1947)"
Weapon Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

oh hey! well looky here!

Handguns, crowbars, Tasers and tomahawk axes: Dozens of Capitol rioters wielded "deadly or dangerous" weapons, prosecutors say

By Cassidy McDonald
May 27, 2021 / 2:05 PM / CBS News

A small number of Capitol riot defendants — at least three [now 4 since this report] charged in the federal criminal investigation — have been accused of carrying firearms. But guns weren't the only threat. According to court documents reviewed by CBS News, 39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.
Handguns, crowbars, Tasers and tomahawk axes: Dozens of Capitol rioters wielded "deadly or dangerous" weapons, prosecutors say

tell me that the injuries of them thar CPs who lost an eye, a finger, was sliced up, suffered concussions, & one who had a heart attack didn't get their injuries from any 'dangerous weapon'.

you dolt.

But THANKS, Playtoy, you've just justified my assuming the WORST possible should I ever encounter any BLM rioters. Any one of them COULD be carrying a weapon or a bomb, or both, EVEN IF I DON'T SEE THEM, so everyone should just act accordingly, assume the worst and shoot first.

lol ... breathing in all that methane has shirley warped yer critical thinking.

Wow, that gives a good excuse for cops to shoot any Antifa and BLM rioter. Hey, they were wearing a hoodie with deep pockets. Who knows that they are carrying? We should assume the worst.
Actually you're conflating what would be a comparison of the "duty to retreat" with the "castle doctrine".
The difference between defending a building from outside vs from inside.
I cant believe they are really that stupid to make these false comparisons.

i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back