CDZ There's something seriously wrong with a system...

Trump lost.

So Trump wanted to burn or blow the house down....

He convinced his minions, to enact his revenge... If democracy, voted him out, then he was going to destroy that democracy.

You ALL are just his helpers, so he doesn't have to get his precious little fingers, dirty.

YOU are being used and abused, but are so far in to supporting him as your savior from all the perceived liberal evil and deep state conspiracy, that you have to keep supporting him and his Big Lie, to save face....

It's a sad situation, but one that Trump, counts on..... :(
If the Trump supporters had really wanted to take over the Capitol Building they would have came armed to the teeth and accomplished that mission.

The “insurrection“ was simply a rowdy mob that got out of control. Mobs often do that. At least the Trump mob didn’t burn the Capitol building like The BLM and Antifa mobs did to many blocks in our cities.

View attachment 495007

Anyone who has watched and listened to trump understood that he incited the worst insurrection against our form of government since the Civil War.
I would call the BLM and Antifa rioters more of an insurrection then the mob in the Capitol.

If the January 6th fiasco was as serious as you suggest it would only seem logical that everybody involved would be facing long prison sentences.

Time will tell if any of those end up in USP ADX Florence. Even the most vile and dangerous of the insurrectionists will have their rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

Unlike those supporters of Donald Trump who rant together, "Lock her up" ignore her rights; those who sought to kill Speaker Pelosi and hand VP Pence will have their day in court.
Hillary negligently handled classified information some of which was extremely high classified. She didn’t even lose her clearance until later. She treated the rules on classified information as just chickenshit by putting that info on an unauthorized and improperly secured server. I wonder if her negligence cost lives.
STATEMENT: "Hillary negligently handled classified information some of which was extremely high classified."

RESPONSE: Post the highly classified information or admit you don't have it and lied.

Arriana McLymore
July 7, 2016

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
A House panel grilled FBI Director James Comey two days after he recommended against prosecuting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for an email server scandal. In the hearing, South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy questioned Comey on the definition of intent and how Clinton could possibly evade punishment.
The exchange grew heated at times, with comments like this one from Gowdy: "You and I both know intent is really difficult to prove. Very rarely do defendants announce 'On this date I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this date.'"
Here's a full transcript of the exchange:
- ADVERTISEMENT -

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?
Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right?

Gowdy: Consciousness of guilt and intent? In your old job you would prove intent as you referenced by showing the jury evidence of a complex scheme that was designed for the very purpose of concealing the public record and you would be arguing in addition to concealment the destruction that you and i just talked about or certainly the failure to preserve.

You would argue all of that under the heading of content. You would also — intent. You would also be arguing the pervasiveness of the scheme when it started, when it ended and the number of emails whether

They were originally classified or of classified under the heading of intent. You would also, probably, under common scheme or plan, argue the burn bags of daily calendar entries or the missing daily calendar entries as a common scheme or plan to conceal.
Two days ago, Director, you said a reasonable person in her position should have known a private email was no place to send and receive classified information. You're right. An average person does know not to do that.

This is no average person. This is a former First Lady, a former United States senator, and a former Secretary of State that the president now contends is the most competent, qualified person to be president since Jefferson. He didn't say that in '08 but says it now.
She affirmatively rejected efforts to give her a state.gov account, kept the private emails for almost two years and only turned them over to Congress because we found out she had a private email account.

So you have a rogue email system set up before she took the oath of office, thousands of what we now know to be classified emails, some of which were classified at the time. One of her more frequent email comrades was hacked and you don't know whether or not she was.

###
Here is a link....

from your own link

“Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

They were marked classified.
From my link....

First, Director Comey explained that he was talking about only three emails out of the 30,000 his office reviewed, or 1/100 of 1% of the emails.

Second, Director Comey explained that these three specific emails were not properly marked as classified pursuant to federal guidelines and manuals. They did not have a classification header, and they did not list the original classifier, the agency and office of origin, the reason for classification, or the date for declassification. Instead they included only a single “(c)” for “confidential” on one paragraph lower down in the text.

Finally, Director Comey explained that it would have been a “reasonable inference” for Secretary Clinton to “immediately” conclude that these emails were not in fact classified.

Here is the exchange between Director Comey and Rep. Matthew Cartwright:

Rep. Cartwright: Those three documents with the little “c”s on them, were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

Director Comey: No.

Rep. Cartwright: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record, Mr. Chairman. According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document, right?

Director Comey: Correct.

Rep. Cartwright: Was there a header on the three documents that we’ve discussed today that had the little “c” in the text someplace?

Director Comey: No, there were three e-mails. The “c” was in the body in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

Rep. Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

Director Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.
except, it says this in your link.

“Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

classified was marked.
Right, that bore a small c, in a spot in the context of the email, but without the proper classified marking header, which indicates the date, time, agency and dept, and Agent signature who classified it, the little c in the context meant diddly squat without the classified header Marked Classified.

Comey was a prick to Hillary, to even bring it up.

A Navy sailor spent a year in prison for far less than what that bitch did.

Her little private server was hacked and everything she had on it is in the hands of our enemies.

Why else do you think xiden and Co. bend over backwards to help China and Russia over the interests of the American people.
The Military has ALWAYS been under different laws and rules than civilians, especially with Military top secret.... It is, what it is....

And no, the military guy did not do less than Hillary.

Comey testified Hillary did LESS THAN Petraeus, with top secret info, and Petraeus was charged only with a misdemeanor. Less than a Petraeus misdemeanor...would be no charges, but a slap on the wrist....a reprimand.
When I was in the military we were told not to take pictures of the aircraft we worked on or we could end up in prison.

Comey did say Clinton did less than Petraeus largely because she lacked understanding of the rules involving classified information.

Comey said that the conduct of Petraeus, who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of handling classified information as CIA director, "illustrates the categories of behavior that mark prosecutions that are actually brought.

"Clearly intentional conduct. Knew what he was doing was violation of the law," Comey said of the difference between Clinton and Petraeus. "Huge amounts of information if you couldn't prove he knew, it raises the inference he did it, and effort to obstruct justice, that combination of things making it worthy of a prosecution. A misdemeanor prosecution but a prosecution nonetheless."

Therefore Coney argued Hillary was either too stupid to understand the rules of handling classified info or had never been told the rules.

I know the Air Force taught airmen the rules on handling classifed information because I taught a class on the subject.

I find it hard to believe that Hillary was never taught anything on the subject when she at times handled the most highly classified information our government has. I find it more likely Hillary avoided any classes on security so she could claim she never had any training.

For someone who claims to be an expert on classified material I have to wonder about your claim that "HRC had the most highly classified information our government has". I believe the Sect. of Defense and the Director of the CIA have the most highly Top Secrets.

Oh go F yourself, your arrogance is only superseded by your narcissism.

Hey, if you feel the need to try and measure yourself, and somehow get insulted ...
That's not entirely my fault, and it doesn't help your rebuttal.

I was just pointing out where you haven't offered anything but demands to meet your criteria ...
and have done a piss-poor job of that.
I actually offered you a possible alternative where you might actually have some fun.

If you want to struggle some more and go another round, step up.
I can always use the practice.

So, nothing then?

No different from any of your other posts, I don't know why I even asked.

There's a difference in "Nothing" and "Nothing That Suits Your Desires" ... Which was kind of the point in the first place.
I mean I implied with the first post, said it in the second post, and you still haven't figured it out.

Lol, that was just nothing.

Oh go F yourself, your arrogance is only superseded by your narcissism.

Hey, if you feel the need to try and measure yourself, and somehow get insulted ...
That's not entirely my fault, and it doesn't help your rebuttal.

I was just pointing out where you haven't offered anything but demands to meet your criteria ...
and have done a piss-poor job of that.
I actually offered you a possible alternative where you might actually have some fun.

If you want to struggle some more and go another round, step up.
I can always use the practice.

You do realize you're not fooling anyone, right?

For someone who claims to be an expert on classified material I have to wonder about your claim that "HRC had the most highly classified information our government has". I believe the Sect. of Defense and the Director of the CIA have the most highly Top Secrets
Why?

Nothing is exactly what you said. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

Nothing is all you can do, I haven't disagreed with that ... You don't have to try and argue with it.
It will never suit your desires, and isn't required to ... You can tell me again if you need to, but it's not going to change.

Trump lost.

He convinced his minions, to enact his revenge... If democracy, voted him out, then he was going to destroy that democracy.

You ALL are just his helpers, so he doesn't have to get his precious little fingers, dirty.

YOU are being used and abused, but are so far in to supporting him as your savior from all the perceived liberal evil and deep state conspiracy, that you have to keep supporting him and his Big Lie, to save face....

If the Trump supporters had really wanted to take over the Capitol Building they would have came armed to the teeth and accomplished that mission.

The “insurrection“ was simply a rowdy mob that got out of control. Mobs often do that. At least the Trump mob didn’t burn the Capitol building like The BLM and Antifa mobs did to many blocks in our cities.

View attachment 495007

Anyone who has watched and listened to trump understood that he incited the worst insurrection against our form of government since the Civil War.
I would call the BLM and Antifa rioters more of an insurrection then the mob in the Capitol.

If the January 6th fiasco was as serious as you suggest it would only seem logical that everybody involved would be facing long prison sentences.

Time will tell if any of those end up in USP ADX Florence. Even the most vile and dangerous of the insurrectionists will have their rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

Unlike those supporters of Donald Trump who rant together, "Lock her up" ignore her rights; those who sought to kill Speaker Pelosi and hand VP Pence will have their day in court.
Hillary negligently handled classified information some of which was extremely high classified. She didn’t even lose her clearance until later. She treated the rules on classified information as just chickenshit by putting that info on an unauthorized and improperly secured server. I wonder if her negligence cost lives.
STATEMENT: "Hillary negligently handled classified information some of which was extremely high classified."

RESPONSE: Post the highly classified information or admit you don't have it and lied.

Arriana McLymore
July 7, 2016

A House panel grilled FBI Director James Comey two days after he recommended against prosecuting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for an email server scandal. In the hearing, South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy questioned Comey on the definition of intent and how Clinton could possibly evade punishment.
The exchange grew heated at times, with comments like this one from Gowdy: "You and I both know intent is really difficult to prove. Very rarely do defendants announce 'On this date I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this date.'"
- ADVERTISEMENT -

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?
Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Consciousness of guilt and intent? In your old job you would prove intent as you referenced by showing the jury evidence of a complex scheme that was designed for the very purpose of concealing the public record and you would be arguing in addition to concealment the destruction that you and i just talked about or certainly the failure to preserve.

You would argue all of that under the heading of content. You would also — intent. You would also be arguing the pervasiveness of the scheme when it started, when it ended and the number of emails whether

They were originally classified or of classified under the heading of intent. You would also, probably, under common scheme or plan, argue the burn bags of daily calendar entries or the missing daily calendar entries as a common scheme or plan to conceal.
Two days ago, Director, you said a reasonable person in her position should have known a private email was no place to send and receive classified information. You're right. An average person does know not to do that.

This is no average person. This is a former First Lady, a former United States senator, and a former Secretary of State that the president now contends is the most competent, qualified person to be president since Jefferson. He didn't say that in '08 but says it now.
She affirmatively rejected efforts to give her a state.gov account, kept the private emails for almost two years and only turned them over to Congress because we found out she had a private email account.

So you have a rogue email system set up before she took the oath of office, thousands of what we now know to be classified emails, some of which were classified at the time. One of her more frequent email comrades was hacked and you don't know whether or not she was.

###
Here is a link....

from your own link

From my link....

First, Director Comey explained that he was talking about only three emails out of the 30,000 his office reviewed, or 1/100 of 1% of the emails.

Second, Director Comey explained that these three specific emails were not properly marked as classified pursuant to federal guidelines and manuals. They did not have a classification header, and they did not list the original classifier, the agency and office of origin, the reason for classification, or the date for declassification. Instead they included only a single “(c)” for “confidential” on one paragraph lower down in the text.

Finally, Director Comey explained that it would have been a “reasonable inference” for Secretary Clinton to “immediately” conclude that these emails were not in fact classified.

Rep. Cartwright: Those three documents with the little “c”s on them, were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

Rep. Cartwright: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record, Mr. Chairman. According to the manual, if you’re going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document, right?

Rep. Cartwright: Was there a header on the three documents that we’ve discussed today that had the little “c” in the text someplace?

Director Comey: No, there were three e-mails. The “c” was in the body in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

Rep. Cartwright: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what's classified and what’s not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

classified was marked.
Right, that bore a small c, in a spot in the context of the email, but without the proper classified marking header, which indicates the date, time, agency and dept, and Agent signature who classified it, the little c in the context meant diddly squat without the classified header Marked Classified.

Her little private server was hacked and everything she had on it is in the hands of our enemies.

Why else do you think xiden and Co. bend over backwards to help China and Russia over the interests of the American people.
The Military has ALWAYS been under different laws and rules than civilians, especially with Military top secret.... It is, what it is....

Comey testified Hillary did LESS THAN Petraeus, with top secret info, and Petraeus was charged only with a misdemeanor. Less than a Petraeus misdemeanor...would be no charges, but a slap on the wrist....a reprimand.
When I was in the military we were told not to take pictures of the aircraft we worked on or we could end up in prison.

Comey did say Clinton did less than Petraeus largely because she lacked understanding of the rules involving classified information.

Comey said that the conduct of Petraeus, who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of handling classified information as CIA director, "illustrates the categories of behavior that mark prosecutions that are actually brought.

"Clearly intentional conduct. Knew what he was doing was violation of the law," Comey said of the difference between Clinton and Petraeus. "Huge amounts of information if you couldn't prove he knew, it raises the inference he did it, and effort to obstruct justice, that combination of things making it worthy of a prosecution. A misdemeanor prosecution but a prosecution nonetheless."

Therefore Coney argued Hillary was either too stupid to understand the rules of handling classified info or had never been told the rules.

I know the Air Force taught airmen the rules on handling classifed information because I taught a class on the subject.

I find it hard to believe that Hillary was never taught anything on the subject when she at times handled the most highly classified information our government has. I find it more likely Hillary avoided any classes on security so she could claim she never had any training.

For someone who claims to be an expert on classified material I have to wonder about your claim that "HRC had the most highly classified information our government has". I believe the Sect. of Defense and the Director of the CIA have the most highly Top Secrets.
The information Hillary negligently handled was indeed highly classified. It may not technically be the most highly classifed information in our nation but it was damn close. (It wouldn’t surprise me if there were levels of classified information that only a couple people in this nation know of.)

...that lets the party responsible for an attempted coup block investigation into the attempted coup. They need to be removed. Every single one that supported this and continues to should be removed for cause, they've violated their oaths to the constitution.

Section 3 of the 14th amendment to the US Constitution states that no elected official "shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution]"

We need to apply that vigorously and get rid of these anti American types who want to do away with democracy in favor of authoritarian rule.

They know it, too. That's why they blocked the commission.
What “coup attempt”?

A coup is an armed overthrow of the government, usually by the military.

Nothing like that has happened.
Not necessarily armed, just sudden and violent. Militaries are well placed for this kind of action but coup attempts certainly don't require the military.

So yes, it was indeed a coup attempt.
Riiight, unarmed people are going to overthrow the entire US government? A “coup attempt” where no one was arrested and all of the “insurrectionists” left on their own within a few hours.

You’re delusional.
Trying to rob a bank with a water pistol is still a bank robbery.

Incompetence is not an excuse for intent.

Trump lost.

View attachment 495007

Arriana McLymore
July 7, 2016

- ADVERTISEMENT -

###
Here is a link....

from your own link

From my link....

classified was marked.

Your point being?

Trump lost.

View attachment 495007

Arriana McLymore
July 7, 2016

- ADVERTISEMENT -

###
Here is a link....

from your own link

From my link....

classified was marked.

Your point being?
Anyone on the Internet can be anything they want others to believe.

Forum List

Back