they are jumping ship. Jay Carney is resigning

How long could he take it? Really? In his last few press conferences he ended up just babbling.

Here's his replacement

Baghda3.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
His pants have been on fire for a while with all the lies he spewed ..Or should I say Obamas puppet Carney to step down as White House press secretary | Fox News

Because...because...because...no other Press Secretary has left during a President's term! OMIGOD! :eek:

You know what, bodey?

If we posted photographic evidence that obama sacrificed one of his kids in a blood-ritual, you'd be right there to defend him.

Shit gets old

If Obama sacrified one of his kids, you goons have so trashed your integrity that no one would believe it coming from the likes of you.

And you have trashed your integrity so cheaply.

This topic is yet another example. There is no ship abandoning here. Sorry. It is the normal press secretary cycle, and you idiots are desperately trying to attach more significance to it than there is.

When, oh when, will you idiots learn to stop pissing all over your powder every five minutes?

Last edited:
Because...because...because...no other Press Secretary has left during a President's term! OMIGOD! :eek:

You know what, bodey?

If we posted photographic evidence that obama sacrificed one of his kids in a blood-ritual, you'd be right there to defend him.

Shit gets old

If Obama sacrified one of his kids, you goons have so trashed your integrity that no one would believe it coming from the likes of you.

This topic is yet another example. There is no ship abandoning here. Sorry. It is the normal press secretary cycle, and you idiots are desperately trying to attach more significance to it than there is.

When, oh when, will you idiots learn to stop pissing all over your powder every five minutes?

When dimocraps stop shitting the bed every five minutes? :dunno:

His pants have been on fire for a while with all the lies he spewed ..Or should I say Obamas puppet Carney to step down as White House press secretary | Fox News

You know what, bodey?

Shit gets old
So...got those pics? OR is the ONLY way you can make any kind of "point" is thru photoshop, hyperbole, and flat out lies? (Hint: not much of a "point" if that's the only way you can make it) :D

You know what, bodey?

Shit gets old

Well, pissing on the powder does help prove they are not just full of horse hockey, I guess.

You have to admit, the boy had talent. He put the 'spew' into czar like no other has.

Never ever! Leaving after three years is unheard of!

It was reported he might be leaving 2 & 1/2 months ago. Not on Breitbart I gather.

I doubt he got sick of lying. He probably has zero integrity anyway. Probably it was a move to a future career because the press is starting to tire of all the lies and bullshit and he needed to move now before he was less popular than Michael Vick at a dog lovers convention.

Forum List

Back