They Were Only Children

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
rahaf_al_masri.jpg

Rahaf al-Masri, age 10, one of four cousins killed in a single airstrike in Beit Hanoun, Gaza.

In any war there’s going to be civilian deaths. 30% civilian casualties is actually very low. Israel goes out of its way to limit civilian causalities. They tell people what areas they’re going to bomb before doing so. Who else gives up the element of surprise like that?

View attachment 493903

Rahaf al-Masri, age 10, one of four cousins killed in a single airstrike in Beit Hanoun, Gaza.

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.

The mighty propaganda machine still works! Dumbfucks like the OP flock to it.

I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Yep not surprising from a sociopath. Absolutely no empathy what so ever huh.

Yep not surprising from a sociopath. Absolutely no empathy what so ever huh.
Oh am I supposed to have empathy? For who? Do you think I should be happy for these parents?

Forum List

Back