They Were Only Children

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Yep not surprising from a sociopath. Absolutely no empathy what so ever huh.
Are you fucking serious. These kids are put in harms way to protect nutless cowards.

Subhuman animals teaching their kids Jihad at 6 yrs old.

You're lucky the Israelis are trying to minimize these deaths.

and you have the GD nerve to talk about empathy twisted sister.
Subhuman animals? Only sub human animals involved here appear to be you,meathead and the other pos. Ya I have the nerve to talk about empathy. Empathy is a real human emotion. Evidently not present in your ilk. Go fuck yourself.

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Are you fucking serious. These kids are put in harms way to protect nutless cowards.

Subhuman animals? Only sub human animals involved here appear to be you,meathead and the other pos. Ya I have the nerve to talk about empathy. Empathy is a real human emotion. Evidently not present in your ilk. Go fuck yourself.
To hide your own children and young to be used as human political shields is just mind bending to defend.

Sorry to bother you but you are worthless as tits on a bull

The mighty propaganda machine still works! Dumbfucks like the OP flock to it.
Yes, it still works, but you are the one being manipulated. The Palestinian territory is one of the most densely populated areas on the planet. Like I asked the other stupid shit in this thread. Just where would you want these families to go? And how could they go there if you could even define a place? For all intents and purposes, the Palestinians are refuges, they have been for GENERATIONS. Where you would have the fighters go? How can they get there? Movement is restricted, dumbass.
What families? Go where?
WTF are you talking about?

Yes, it still works, but you are the one being manipulated. The Palestinian territory is one of the most densely populated areas on the planet. Like I asked the other stupid shit in this thread. Just where would you want these families to go? And how could they go there if you could even define a place? For all intents and purposes, the Palestinians are refuges, they have been for GENERATIONS. Where you would have the fighters go? How can they get there? Movement is restricted, dumbass.
What families? Go where?
It doesn't know.

All it knows is that it supports Hamas because all the other kids do.

Oh, and because Hamas is dedicated to killing Jews until they "hide behind rocks and trees".

Oh God, another fool. The nutless cowards are the Israelis. I have asked before. Did they send troops to Iraq? To Afghanistan? To Sudan? Hell no, nutless cowards who can only bomb a refugee camp. And they sure as hell are not trying to minimize shit. I mean they target power plants which is a clear violation of international law.
Well this fool never had a boss and I bet you slave to a miserable one. Who is the fool Group Thinking non thinking fool?

Been around seen a lot of ME history you basement dwelling jizz sucker. Another group thinking dust breather
I don't slave to anyone thank you very much. But everybody has to serve somebody, claiming you do not hardly. disqualifies you from being a fool. In fact, probably a better indicator that you are a fool. I mean you can't even construct a decent insult.

And I am quite confident I know much more about the situation in Israel and the occupied territories than your stupid ass. There can be no peace until the occupation ends, most Israelis know as much. It is only the fringe radicals, who really are not much different than those Islamic terrorists those on the right are always screaming about. Take Ayelet Shaked, she has called for the extermination of Palestinians. Now I got to ask, how is that any different than Hitler, or even different than the claims made about Iran calling for Israel's destruction. I mean do the Jews never learn? I mean you would think the bit in Egypt thousands of years ago would have been enough. But no, hell, they fall back into the same habits within a couple generations. Shaked knows she is compared to Hitler, and she don't flippin care.

So yeah, boss or no boss, you a damn fool. And I am willing to bet I have forgot more about the Torah they you have ever known.

To hide your own children and young to be used as human political shields is just mind bending to defend.

So, NPR today. Two people are being interviewed. One, a Jew mother from Israel. The other, a Palestinian father from Hebron. Both are members of a group seeking a peaceful resolution. Membership to the group is limited to those that lost a child in the conflict. The Jewish mother, she lost her son, a member of the IDF, to a Palestinian sniper. The Palestinian father, lost his ten year old daughter to an Israeli solider, not by accident. On purpose, from less than fifty feet away, and he showed no remorse. Trying to find some equivalency between those two situations is about the same as attempting to find equivalency in the actions of the Israeli's and Hamas.

What families? Go where?
It doesn't know.

All it knows is that it supports Hamas because all the other kids do.

Oh, and because Hamas is dedicated to killing Jews until they "hide behind rocks and trees".
Hamas should clear out part of the occupied territory. Send everyone away, mark it off with ropes, and then tell Israel to bring it. Israel would bomb the shit out of the area but the last thing the chicken shits would do would be send in some ground forces.

Imagine how fucking pathetic your life has to be to defend terrorists that kill innocents and use children as "shields" to entice their propaganda war.. sad

So, NPR today. Two people are being interviewed. One, a Jew mother from Israel. The other, a Palestinian father from Hebron. Both are members of a group seeking a peaceful resolution. Membership to the group is limited to those that lost a child in the conflict. The Jewish mother, she lost her son, a member of the IDF, to a Palestinian sniper. The Palestinian father, lost his ten year old daughter to an Israeli solider, not by accident. On purpose, from less than fifty feet away, and he showed no remorse. Trying to find some equivalency between those two situations is about the same as attempting to find equivalency in the actions of the Israeli's and Hamas.
Winston. Enough of this shit. These people have been slicing each others heads off for 2000 plus yrs.

It will never change. I can't do a damned thing. It is their problem

Forum List

Back