They Were Only Children

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Yep not surprising from a sociopath. Absolutely no empathy what so ever huh.
Oh am I supposed to have empathy? For who? Do you think I should be happy for these parents?
Huh , can't even feign empathy. Trash pure trash.

View attachment 493903

Rahaf al-Masri, age 10, one of four cousins killed in a single airstrike in Beit Hanoun, Gaza.

When will you be joining Hamas to fight the baby killers?

Or do you just stay behind your keyboard?

We have our own battles to fight in this country, we have fascists like the man you worship trying to usurp fair elections. You people are a serious threat right here at home.

In any war there’s going to be civilian deaths. 30% civilian casualties is actually very low. Israel goes out of its way to limit civilian causalities. They tell people what areas they’re going to bomb before doing so. Who else gives up the element of surprise like that?

That's so noble of them. Entire families are now homeless, their homes reduced to rubble.

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Oh am I supposed to have empathy? For who? Do you think I should be happy for these parents?
Wouldn't feigning empathy when it's not felt be trashier?

Again? Empathy for WHO?

Okay. I feel incredibly sorry for the Israeli that launched the rocket that killed these babies. They likely feel worse about the deaths than the parents.

In any war there’s going to be civilian deaths. 30% civilian casualties is actually very low. Israel goes out of its way to limit civilian causalities. They tell people what areas they’re going to bomb before doing so. Who else gives up the element of surprise like that?

That's so noble of them. Entire families are now homeless, their homes reduced to rubble.
thats what you get for letting terrorist work from your homes,,,

Hamas is willing to fight and sacrifice the children of others for their cause, but unwilling to live and work for it.

That's generally what happens in war. What do you think the rocket attacks from Gaza were supposed to do?

IDK. I am speechless over the whole thing. Other than a very limited few with severe mental issues people care about their children. I can not even imagine a point of view where one can not have empathy over the loss over that child and quite frankly have no interest in trying to understand it.

IDK. I am speechless over the whole thing. Other than a very limited few with severe mental issues people care about their children. I can not even imagine a point of view where one can not have empathy over the loss over that child and quite frankly have no interest in trying to understand it.
You are projecting your feelings an motivations on others who do not share those feelings and motivations. The parents of these dead children celebrate their instant entry into paradise. They died in the cause of killing Jews which makes them blessed by Allah. And they get paid.

I refuse to join in the celebration.

You are projecting your feelings an motivations on others who do not share those feelings and motivations. The parents of these dead children celebrate their instant entry into paradise. They died in the cause of killing Jews which makes them blessed by Allah. And they get paid.

You are fucking kidding yourself if you think those parents are happy. They are not.

The solution is to make every Palestinian woman pack a gun on her hip ... with instructions to keep her men-folk in line ... Hamas dies when the streets of Gaza are flooded with AR-15's ...

Obviously, you are not speechless. However, your virtue signalling is quite clear. Children all over the world die daily, most through not fault of the people who were responsible for their care. Someone posting a picture of a dead child for political purposes is not going to elicit any genuine emotion. Fuck that holier-than-thou shit.

Except none of that is true, and you are relying on old tropes that were never true. To be honest, you're really just an awful human being.

You are fucking kidding yourself if you think those parents are happy. They are not.
You’d be surprised. Not every culture values life the same way. The difference with primitive cultures is stark. If the Palestinians care so much about their people dying why do they keep firing rockets into Israel when they know they’re going to get their asses kicked?

Last edited:
View attachment 493903

Rahaf al-Masri, age 10, one of four cousins killed in a single airstrike in Beit Hanoun, Gaza.

Tell Hamas they were only Children

Forum List

Back