🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

They're Not Even Trying To Hide The Election Fraud

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It's 'IN YOUR FACE' blatant...

VIDEO: Detroit Election Workers CHEER as GOP Election Monitor and GOP Lawyer Are Removed from TCF Center!

Yep.....Trump needs to go in there with fire and sword...this crap is getting old....The Supreme Court needs to do it's fucking job and declare those votes invalid.........this is insane...

https://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/voting-counts-jpeg.411113/
1604535342819.png

Yep.....Trump needs to go in there with fire and sword...this crap is getting old....The Supreme Court needs to do it's fucking job and declare those votes invalid.........this is insane...
Trump is going to the Supreme Court but our courts are so fucking corrupt,I’m not sure what good it will do him.

Trump is going to the Supreme Court but our courts are so fucking corrupt,I’m not sure what good it will do him.

And this will be where we find out if Barret is a conservative or a Roberts clone...

VIDEO: Detroit Election Workers CHEER as GOP Election Monitor and GOP Lawyer Are Removed from TCF Center!

Why should they hide it? Google, Twitter, Facebook, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest could have them on camera burning Trump ballots....and they would make it dissapear.............

You conservatives and your floating uteruses. lmao.

We get that you don't care about the integrity of the process.

And one day, the process will lead to mass graves...they don't understand that...they just think of power now, not the consequences....

Potential president dumbass is calling for "unity" after the election.

I'll call him president, my president.....

But we won't be unified on anything.....I can pretty much assure people of that.

Fucking four years of total bullshit including as Schittsham impeachment farce and they think we'll forget ?

Why should they hide it? Google, Twitter, Facebook, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest could have them on camera burning Trump ballots....and they would make it dissapear.............

On fifth avenue no less.

That means Chief Justice John Roberts has to do what he was hired to. That guy has cost the average person a lot of their living money.

Forum List

Back