This IDIOT is why we Smash all Black Republicans

Justin, nobody black gives a damn what your white ass doesn't agree with. You didn't even watch the video to see that this dumb ho got busted in all kinds of lies. Lies whites like you will repeat and try arguing with blacks about as if what this ho said is the truth.

This IDIOT is why we smash all black Republicans. This ho has done nothing, but she gets put out in the forefront by Republicans to do harm to black people in America. But luckily there are blacks who don't take this bs.

I'd pay more attention to that video if the presenter spoke English.

what country is he from, and what language do they teach in school?

I wouldn't waste my time watching a YouTube segment that's 30 minutes in length and from the racial town crier on this forum.
Can't face the truth racial town crier?

Roland Martin....lmao...

MostRacis.jpg

In your dreams lover-boy.

“Smash or pass? is a game in which players evaluate the sexual desirability of an individual and declare whether they would hypothetically want to "smash" them (have sex with them) or "pass" (choose not to).”

Justin, nobody black gives a damn what your white ass doesn't agree with. You didn't even watch the video to see that this dumb ho got busted in all kinds of lies. Lies whites like you will repeat and try arguing with blacks about as if what this ho said is the truth.
You really are a hateful, spiteful and racist little man. Do you ever take a break?

This IDIOT is why we smash all black Republicans. This ho has done nothing, but she gets put out in the forefront by Republicans to do harm to black people in America. But luckily there are blacks who don't take this bs.

Why are you so racist against black people?

LOL. Yeah, blacks try to stop black progress. Do you even think before you post?
Yep. I said exactly that. Because the idiot in the video is working to stop black progress. These are the tyes of blacks those like you enable. Then you guys try blaming the democrats as the reason why blacks stay stuck.

Forum List

Back