This is Brooklyn...AMERICA..Today Illegals with melee weapons chasing others in the streets

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

THIS is America. Did you think you'd ever see this?? This will only get worse with the democrats, Harris/Walz. She's not doing anything about the border situation...she is not going to do anything about the border situation. She will make these violent, criminal illegals citizens and then you will be fighting to keep your family alive for the rest of your life. Deport these criminals now. Clean this country up and Elect Trump/Vance..

1724605207957.png

More: like this?

This is the result of dem gutter media and democrat politicies and lies that have turned this country into a third world shithole.

These appear to be young black male yewts. These yewts are cowards..notice they always go after someone weaker than they are..seniors, women, children, pets and they attack them in a group...that's cowardly. There's no honor in that. Nothing to brag about there...but i bet they do. pathetic excuse for men. And you can also thank the feminazi movement.

Last edited:
^That's why people should carry guns. There was about 9 of 'em, right?
Well I've found myself in the same situation, and I found that if you cock and point a gun at the black cloud, it disperses rather quickly. A little more into: The black cloud surrounded me and one of them sucker-punched me
in the jaw just before that happened. It didn't hurt, but pointing a gun at the black cloud was absolutely justified.
And funny when it dispersed and evaporated! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

THIS is America. Did you think you'd ever see this?? This will only get worse with the democrats, Harris/Walz. She's not doing anything about the border situation...she is not going to do anything about the border situation. She will make these violent, criminal illegals citizens and then you will be fighting to keep your family alive for the rest of your life. Deport these criminals now. Clean this country up and Elect Trump/Vance..

View attachment 1001279

Bring it on!

God Bless America!

More: like this?

This is the result of dem gutter media and democrat politicies and lies that have turned this country into a third world shithole.

These appear to be young black male yewts. These yewts are cowards..notice they always go after someone weaker than they are..seniors, women, children, pets and they attack them in a group...that's cowardly. There's no honor in that. Nothing to brag about there...but i bet they do. pathetic excuse for men. And you can also thank the feminazi movement.

Where's Bernhard Goetz when you need him?

and the guy was a criminal , so whats your point here?
carry a gun and pulling it out

It's not gonna end the way many people think it will

When I carry, it's always concealed carry and I'll walk away from any potential confrontation. Because I know. It will not end the way it did with this guy and most likely with people like you.

Where's Bernhard Goetz when you need him?
I knew who he was before the incident. I was warned about him - about attending a neighborhood meeting. People were weirded out by him.

He was such a jerk. He could have lured the creeps off the train and onto the platform.

Instead he put the lives of everyone in that train car in danger.

Saw him in the streets of Cambridge years later -- Kendall Square. I believe he had relocated to New Hampshire at that time.

When I carry, it's always concealed carry and I'll walk away from any potential confrontation. Because I know. It will not end the way it did with this guy and most likely with people like you.
you still haven't read it.

Your article says he didnt pay fare, hopped on the train started acting aggressive with some guy... pulled a kinfe out on him, then pulled a gun out on him, before the other guys girlfriend stabbed him.
Now I know to you, this type of profile must embody your average conservative who might want to own a gun to defend himself. But honestly, Im not going around looking for confrontations like your hero in this story.
You might want to rethink this whole tack you have taken here before your dingy ends up tangled in the pileings.

Your article says he didnt pay fare, hopped on the train started acting aggressive with some guy... pulled a kinfe out on him, then pulled a gun out on him, before the other guys girlfriend stabbed him.
Now I know to you, this type of profile must embody your average conservative who might want to own a gun to defend himself. But honestly, Im not going around looking for confrontations like your hero in this story.
You might want to rethink this whole tack you have taken here before your dingy ends up tangled in the pileings.
I know the story.

It's a guy who had a gun for protection. Why he felt he would need protection (being a criminal) is irrelevant. The guy thought having a gun would protect him in an altercation.

Boy was he wrong. Look at your future if you ever decide you're a tough guy.

Forum List

Back