Zone1 This is Probably Biggest Difference of all Between Catholic and Protestant Bibles

English translated from Greek and Latin are just fine; English is in fat built on both languages, so that line of argument is nonsense. Same for Hebrew and Aramaic to Greek; Greek was a popular language among Jewish scholars, so another argument along those lines is silly as well.

And, the vast majority of Christian sects agree on far more than they disagree on, the 4 Gospels and Revelation being the core 'canon', the rest chosen for their provenance and origins, with the exceptions of the Book of Hebrews, which is included for its information and clarifications of certain early issues. And as Darrell Bock has proven, the early orthodox versions are indeed the earliest, and only morons believe Constantine ran around rewriting a lot of stuff, and the Gnostic rubbish is also silly nonsense. People who keep babbling otherwise are merely dishonestly hoping to to rewrite it themselves, inserting their own lies and rubbish as legit.

English translated from Greek and Latin are just fine; English is in fat built on both languages, so that line of argument is nonsense. Same for Hebrew and Aramaic to Greek; Greek was a popular language among Jewish scholars, so another argument along those lines is silly as well.

And, the vast majority of Christian sects agree on far more than they disagree on, the 4 Gospels and Revelation being the core 'canon', the rest chosen for their provenance and origins, with the exceptions of the Book of Hebrews, which is included for its information and clarifications of certain early issues. And as Darrell Bock has proven, the early orthodox versions are indeed the earliest, and only morons believe Constantine ran around rewriting a lot of stuff, and the Gnostic rubbish is also silly nonsense. People who keep babbling otherwise are merely dishonestly hoping to to rewrite it themselves, inserting their own lies and rubbish as legit.
I don't know, from reading this, where you are in the whole Catholic-protestant divide, but that last line really hit home. I am reminded of the visionary Melanie Cavat, La Salette, France in the 1800s. Mary visited her (I'm pretty sure the Church approved the vision) and told her that in the last days people will totally abandon the True Faith (True Catholicism, now found only in the Sedevacantist Catholic Churches) and follow after their own thoughts and ideas RE religion.

That aspect of the prophecies has definitely happened. Mary also told her that "Rome [the Vatican, presumably] will lose the faith and be the seat of the Anti-Christ. Catholics (novus ordo ones) don't want to hear that and hate me for saying it.. but that would logically lead to them having to reject Miss Cavat's visitation of Mary, which, again, I'm certain is an approved Marian apparition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back