This Is Trump's Final Run

The biggest problem is that Trump has shown the crazies they can be crazy and get away with it.

What's crazy is an open border, poisons being shipped in by your enemies while you reward them with jobs, IP and industries, and, $36T in debt.

Are we going to leave the next generation on this planet with any hope for freedom and capitalism, or are we sending the newborn to a horrific life run by authoritarians?

How are you so sure that he's going to lose?
I'm not...sure, that is. It's a funny world and amazing things can happen.

I live in the reddest state in the union, and everyone I know is Republican...they are very tired of Trump's shit--oh, they're still going to vote for him..but not proudly.

The Mormon Church has circulated a flyer telling their overwhelmingly Republican members that they would not use their votes as a "rubberstamp" and that they should consider their choices carefully. Many in the church see this as advice to not vote for Trump. You must admit, Trump ain't a churchly kind of guy.

If Trump were to lose Utah..it could be very hard for him.

Mostly though, I feel that we've reached a tipping point, in America, where folks are getting very tired of the Boomer shit--and just want to move on~

Last edited:
What's crazy is an open border, poisons being shipped in by your enemies while you reward them with jobs, IP and industries, and, $36T in debt.

Are we going to leave the next generation on this planet with any hope for freedom and capitalism, or are we sending the newborn to a horrific life run by authoritarians?
..and if you were an American, I could see your point..you use 'we' lot..who is this elusive 'we'?

Do you get to the states frequently? Life is actually pretty good here..once you turn the 'puter off.

business a usual.

I'm not a fan of the two party system. It leads to problems, it leads to parties not listening to the people. You go to Germany with PR and if a party does something people don't like, they have two alternatives on the same political wing that they can vote for. In the US you have none.

The Democrats have policies that are crazy, and the Republicans have policies that are crazy.

But at the end of it, Trump is crazy, he decides things on a whim, he doesn't do homework, doesn't listen to people (or listens for three seconds), one minute he's going to ban guns because a load of people get shot up, the next the NRA is knocking at his door and he'll do nothing.

If he is defeated once again he claims that that'll probably be it for him. Thank God that I don't see that happening but he probably knows that if America can't be saved now that it probably never will be.

This has been my feeling for some time now. The question will become where the MAGA cult members will cast their votes if for some reason JDV decides against running to be pres next time.

If he is defeated once again he claims that that'll probably be it for him. Thank God that I don't see that happening but he probably knows that if America can't be saved now that it probably never will be.

It's also about to be his final term.

Before he hands it off to President VANCE for 12 years of MAGA hegemony.

He's too old now, let alone 4-8 years from now...2028-32!

Harris up by 5 in the NBC poll and up by 4 in the CBS Poll.

So what?
It will be his last run, because after this he goes to jail.
Not a chance.

You don't know that yet.
He claimed 2016 was rigged prior to the vote and did the same thing in 2020. It’s his fallback excuse to lean on if he loses. A tactic. They even got Steve Bannon on tape prior to the election saying that they were going to say the election was stolen if he loses and not admit defeat.. It’s a game

Forum List

Back