This Is Trump's Final Run

I backed Biden, because he was the only one running against Trump. I'd vote for Mr Magoo if he was the only one running against Trump. Hope that is clear enough!😁

So in other words TDS controls who you vote for. Not good political judgement.

He claimed 2016 was rigged prior to the vote and did the same thing in 2020. It’s his fallback excuse to lean on if he loses. A tactic. They even got Steve Bannon on tape prior to the election saying that they were going to say the election was stolen if he loses and not admit defeat.. It’s a game

I meant that he doesn't know if Trump is going to lose yet.

Yeah.

We know.

And now you back Kamala for the same reason.

And you're about to LOSE.

Bigly.
We might lose, we might not.

She sure is giving Trump a run for his money in the contest...for a nothing female, who is stupid, and only made it to the top thru knee pads, she sure is kicking ass against the former president.....why is he doing so poorly against her, of all people? 😁

We might lose, we might not.

She sure is giving Trump a run for his money in the contest...for a nothing female, who is stupid, and only made it to the top thru knee pads, she sure is kicking ass against the former president.....why is he doing so poorly against her, of all people? 😁

According to what? Your little fantasy?

Even in "her" (?) fantasy she admits they might lose.

Just brimming with confidence.
We are the underdog! Kamala is a no body, running against the former president of the United States, and he can't even manage being ahead of her in the polling....42 days to go....we'll see if she can keep it up and get the people out to vote!

Your candidate is weak...and should be much farther ahead... That is why we have a shot at winning.

If he is defeated once again he claims that that'll probably be it for him.

Probably? I had always assumed that was a given. I mean, Trump is about 78 now so if not elected, he would be 82 by the time he had another chance to run, and would be 86 by the time he left office.

I think Trump is pushing things as it is, had he served the last four years, it would have been great, but I think, if elected this Fall, he has it in him for one more term. People age at different rates but as Biden has shown, once you get in your 80s, maybe it is time to start thinking about retirement, especially from a job like this.

Forum List

Back