This is what happens when GenX gives birth to genZ and then they have kids.

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Woke politics. Trannies everywhere. Mass shootings. Thug state reps grandstanding on their state house floor. Prosecutors and judges letting violent thugs out on the streets the day after they've get put in jail.

GenZ and Millennials are destroying this country.

There's no longer discussions of the working class Americans. Barely any about the soldiers and veterans. People hating on cops.

Woke politics. Trannies everywhere. Mass shootings. Thug state reps grandstanding on their state house floor. Prosecutors and judges letting violent thugs out on the streets the day after they've get put in jail.

There's no longer discussions of the working class Americans. Barely any about the soldiers and veterans. People hating on cops.
its like dogs shitting in their doghouse

This is what happens when GenX gives birth to genZ and then they have kids.​

1484589802795-03_LISA-wide.jpeg

spiritinsta.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok, Boomer. :rolleyes:

Ok, Boomer. :rolleyes:

I'm 53. Hardly a boomer. Close. But no cigar.
None the less, I have kids that are millennials who don't like most of their generation or their kids generation. They're so scared, lazy and overly dramatic.

There's a gal (27) who lives like 3 or 4 blocks from her job. Mind you, we're out in the country, do there's only like 2 or 3 hours in that short span. She takes care of an elderly couple. If someone doesn't take her to work, she just doesn't go. I've had to take her a few times. It takes longer for me to go pick her up and take her, than it would if she just walked. Most times, even with her boss being in pain (bad hips) has to pick her up and take her home. And the fact that she even asks them to is absurd.

That's this new generation for you.

Forum List

Back