This is what Russian propaganda looks like in 2024

Huh? You must be a Putin commie. NPR is one of the most neutral, objective news program.

Get real. That might have been true at one time but now, NPR leans left with a -2.00 rating.

Screen Shot 2024-09-26 at 10.10.15 PM.png

I guess if you lean far left, that might seem, pretty neutral.

Why not use an American English slur?
Pravda has been an American slur for news agencies in the pockets of a political party since the end of WWII. I guess I can invent a new word if you want. How about…

Pravdemcrat? A tax payer subsidized news agency loyal to the democrat party.

I laugh every time you people try to talk tough. We have all the food and all of the guns. You have about two weeks to win decisively and learn how to farm. Good luck.
Magaturds don't have all the food and guns. All they have are threats of violence if things don't go their way. Not impressed. :rolleyes:

I laugh every time you people try to talk tough. We have all the food and all of the guns. You have about two weeks to win decisively and learn how to farm. Good luck.

JUST REMEMBER:
  • A farmer out in the country already has everything he needs to live.
  • A city-boy living in an urban area has about 1 week's supply of food in his apartment until the local supermarket runs empty.
  • A deplorable out in the country can get by a lot longer without movie theaters and amusement parks than a city boy can get by without produce, meat, or fuel brought into the city by that deplorable out in the country.

Forum List

Back