This is What Your Children Become When You Send Them to College

Robert W

Platinum Member
Sep 9, 2022
This white college woman is Jewish she tells Kirk. She is clearly intelligent, raised by just her mother, and tends to sound like she is a Democrat. Examine her thoughts and discuss if you agree with her totally, in part and where if you can. Charlie talks to her about crime. Is she right or is Kirk right.

Here is the video so you can understand and arrive at conclusions.

Amoral cultures always self-destruct
Crime destroys mainstream society.
Marxist economics is government slavery
Leftism spreads poverty and misery.

This white college woman is Jewish she tells Kirk. She is clearly intelligent, raised by just her mother, and tends to sound like she is a Democrat. Examine her thoughts and discuss if you agree with her totally, in part and where if you can. Charlie talks to her about crime. Is she right or is Kirk right.

Here is the video so you can understand and arrive at conclusions.

1728670869237.png

We raised our kids to think for themselves. They got degrees in math and aerospace engineering. One is Conservative, one is Liberal. We love them both the same.

We raised our kids to think for themselves. They got degrees in math and aerospace engineering. One is Conservative, one is Liberal. We love them both the same.
I spent a long time being a Democrat. I believe my children would be likely to be Democrats. I had to study many issues to change to Republican. I live with my oldest step sons and he is a Republican. The principles of Democrats differ from Republicans and in stark ways. Democrats believe the Government owns them and Republicans believe we are the owners of Government. Were we to ask millions of Americans what is the difference, the majority have no idea. I had no idea when I was a Democrat. As a Republican now I know.

Forum List

Back