This Is Why They're Considered To Be The Nanny Dog

I'm sure that the dog was giving off signs that you missed but that's horrible that it actually killed the cat. 😞
I didn't miss anything. Pun intended. And sad as it was about the cat... Better the first flag was the cat. And not a person like my niece, or nephew. That dog and cat were best buds. Right up till the moment they werent...

I didn't miss anything. Pun intended. And sad as it was about the cat... Better the first flag was the cat. And not a person like my niece, or nephew. That dog and cat were best buds. Right up till the moment they werent...

I'm pretty sure that all animals give off some sort of body language before they attack. Not blaming you just saying.

I'm pretty sure that all animals give off some sort of body language before they attack. Not blaming you just saying.
I was in the garage when I heard the commotion. Whatever transpired in the moments before; I'll never be privy to. The outcome of the dogs behavior was the only thing I needed to confirm the responsible course of action.

I was in the garage when I heard the commotion. Whatever transpired in the moments before; I'll never be privy to. The outcome of the dogs behavior was the only thing I needed to confirm the responsible course of action.

And I'm really glad you did but you can't just say that the dog was triggered for absolutely no reason whatsoever if you weren't there. Correct?

Many attack dogs have their tails whacked off.

Uh huh,.. but are you aware that attack dog in your video probably wasn't a Pitbull? I mean it could be mix I suppose but it looked more like a Labrador mix or some other kind of mutt.

What's your point? That a Rotweiler or a Dobermann or a xxx isn't a pit bull so their safe?

Oh gosh! Do you hear that everyone? It's OK that dog attacked the child because it wasn't a pit bull!

Not what I said but you were claiming that it was a Pitbull when in actuality it was a Labrador/Chow mix. I just looked it up.

Yeah, Pit Bulls love kids for sure!

Ohh I see,.. you added more videos because you knew that the first video wasn't winning your argument that ONLY Pitbulls you have to watch out for. I'm curious about the whole stories but I'm watching Trump right now so I'll come back to it later.

Forum List

Back