This man films a ghost who lets out a freezing cry in his garden at night

The Shadowmen:

In my mid teens I became fascinated by the occult, especially the spirit world, astral projection, telepathy and other such things.

Physical, supernatural things started happening. These beings (turned out to be demons), started playing games, but the shadowmen were the worst.

I began being able to see them out of the corner of my eyes, but they would disappear when I looked directly at them. Then, over time, I started seeing them directly, even in a room that was completely dark. They were actually darker than the dark so they appeared as shadows even in pitch black.

There was more than one, but they all looked similar. They had the silhouette of a man with a 1940s style hat, and an overcoat.

They always appeared at night and at 3 am.

At first, they were just in the room. They didnt actually bother me. When I started seeing them it was my late teens (18-19). By this time I had already abandoned the occult and was becoming convicted as a Christian (I wasn't baptized until age 21).

Even though I had given up on the occult, I invited these creatures into my life thru my interest in the occult and they weren't going to leave easily.

One night I woke up and one of these the things was in my face, just INCHES AWAY and I could feel it breathing on me.

They became more physical each time they appeared.

My last encounter with them was when I woke up and it was choking me. I thought it was trying to kill me, or just scare me to death.

I remembered the Scripture, "RESIST the devil and he will flee." Also, Jesus said, "whatever you ask in My name, I WILL DO."

I pushed against it as hard as I could and told it, "in the Name of Jesus Christ, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

It vanished like a puff of smoke, and I never saw one again.

I began attending God's church about that time and was baptized at age 21. One day I told a friend in the church about this experience. The next Sabbath he found me and told me that he told his mother about my experience.

His mother was shocked and started telling him about her own experiences with them. Since then I've learned how common the shadowmen are. She told her son she was also physically attacked by them. He said she started crying and told him she was raped by one of these things. Because I KNOW what I saw, and know they can be physical, I believe her.
How can you tell the difference between a normal ghost if I can put it that way and an evil spirit ? is there also a difference between an evil spirit and a demon?

When we were trained for ambulance duty, the doc's tutoring us would caution us not to 'say anything derogatory' about an unconscious patient ,claiming their hearing was the last thing to go.....

The truth was, many were revived ,only to have an accurate description of events that occurred while out cold....

~S~

When we were trained for ambulance duty, the doc's tutoring us would caution us not to 'say anything derogatory' about an unconscious patient ,claiming their hearing was the last thing to go.....

The truth was, many were revived ,only to have an accurate description of events that occurred while out cold....

~S~
sparky, i have a question, Do you mean that patients who were unconscious have had paranormal expériences?

An American thought he had filmed a ghost walking in the middle of the night in his garden. Indeed, after seeing his images, he was convinced of it. the video is in French and the "ghost" appears at the top right.
Do you have an explanation for this mystery?

I saw this show the other night ....I'm gonna watch everyone on demand

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/paranormal-caught-on-camera

The Link doesn't work for me

New Topics

Forum List

Back