This may be the hardest hitting interview that Hillardy did in 2016

Watch it; she apparently thought she was going to get the Fallon-Kimmel-Colbert-Whoever that NBC guy is treatment. And Zach just tore her limb from limb and made her look like Obama takes his coffee.

Lakhota - Stop giggling like a little girl and post a tougher interview that Hillary did in 2016. Otherwise, it's readily apparent that you're just being a smug bitch. :lmao:

Sad, but true. I honestly can't think of a harder interview she had to do in 2016 in all damn honesty.

Damn, she is all up in your head! :omg:

Seek help immediately.

Your anointed one got spanked!

I think you dream of doing the spanking.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

73005897.jpg

Sad, but true. I honestly can't think of a harder interview she had to do in 2016 in all damn honesty.

Seek help immediately.

We don't need help, we've got Trump.

Trump-Worship-Joint-Session--1024x552.jpg

Your tears are salty, dude. Don't worry, I'm sure another however many months more of crying about Russia will make you feel, well not better. You're pretty much an asshole who got what he deserved actually. :lmao:

To recap: There, there; not, bitch! :lmao:

Seek help immediately.

Your tears are salty, dude. Don't worry, I'm sure another however many months more of crying about Russia will make you feel, well not better. You're pretty much an asshole who got what he deserved actually. :lmao:

Only one problem there son. I voted third party and completely support closer ties with Russia. So.....

Seek help immediately.

Only one problem there son. I voted third party and completely support closer ties with Russia. So.....

Semantics. At the end of the day, you're still a butthurt liberal.

Forum List

Back