This Should Be Good- Obama to speak at 9:30PM on Iraq

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well what is the over and under he throws Iraq under the bus here. I bet he starts bombing sorties to back off the terrorist he armed who are closing in on our 'advisers'

-Geaux

Did he draw ANOTHER red line?

Well, more like a circle than a line: One around Gerbil, erm, Erbil and the other around Bagdad:

To stop the advance on Erbil, I’ve directed our military to take targeted strikes against ISIL terrorist convoys should they move toward the city. We intend to stay vigilant, and take action if these terrorist forces threaten our personnel or facilities anywhere in Iraq, including our consulate in Erbil and our embassy in Baghdad. We’re also providing urgent assistance to Iraqi government and Kurdish forces so they can more effectively wage the fight against ISIL​

Plus a Mountain

I’ve, therefore, authorized targeted airstrikes, if necessary, to help forces in Iraq as they fight to break the siege of Mount Sinjar and protect the civilians trapped there.

Last edited:
Yes, our idiot in chief wants to go back in after having single-handedly lost it.

And before the deluge of uninformed liberals respond....I suggest those of you so inclined go find a copy of PBS's "Losing Iraq" that just aired about a week ago. It was as unambiguous as it gets according to PBS, just like many of us keep telling you libs.

Yes, our idiot in chief wants to go back in after having single-handedly lost it.

And before the deluge of uninformed liberals respond....I suggest those of you so inclined go find a copy of PBS's "Losing Iraq" that just aired about a week ago. It was as unambiguous as it gets according to PBS, just like many of us keep telling you libs.

He's made it very clear that he only intends to defend Erbil, Bagdad, and Mt. Whatchyamcallit.........

By Air.....

And this will NOT become a full military quagmire......

What an idiot.

Bring in the clowns. Er... drones! :thup:

It sounds like he's getting his military advice from Bill Clinton.

Recall how he attempted to shoot Tomahawks at Al Queda for 8 years before they destroyed the Twin Towers?

Obama will half-ass this until the situation requires the attention of a real leader.

He's made it very clear that he only intends to defend Erbil, Bagdad, and Mt. Whatchyamcallit.........

By Air.....

What an idiot.

I don't know what your point is. Are you being sarcastic?

Surely you're not completely ignorant to the fact he lost it in the first place....

ETA: Sorry Samson I think I misread your sarcasm. :)

Last edited:

By Air.....

What an idiot.

Surely you're not completely ignorant to the fact he lost it in the first place....

Yes I'm being sarcastic.

What an idiot = Obama, the community organizer.

The poor man's been in over his head for 6 years.

By Air.....

What an idiot.

Yes I'm being sarcastic.

What an idiot = Obama, the community organizer.

The poor man's been in over his head for 6 years.

Roger, Samson, sorry about that.

Rightwingers don't care what he says. They already oppose it.

Most likely... In 5 1/2 years he has yet to say anything that I don't oppose.

LMAO, I didn't think there was anyone that disliked his policies and beliefs more than I do.

dislike ? i have a much stronger 4 letter word, begins with "H". :lmao: AND.., NOT because he is a fucking muslime mulatto ape, because he is a committed COMMIE !

when i first heard he was going to be a Pres. candidate i nearly :puke3:

Most likely... In 5 1/2 years he has yet to say anything that I don't oppose.

LMAO, I didn't think there was anyone that disliked his policies and beliefs more than I do.

dislike ? i have a much stronger 4 letter word, begins with "H". :lmao: AND.., NOT because he is a fucking muslime mulatto ape, because he is a committed COMMIE !

when i first heard he was going to be a Pres. candidate i nearly :puke3:

:eusa_clap:

All that vitrol, yet you cannot bring yourself to spell "H-A-T-E."

:eusa_shifty:

I assume you didn't mean H-O-P-E.

Wildman and Samson, thanks for the entertainment. I need some after getting on threads with some of the most idiotic liberals I've ever met....for some reason they like to converge on the econ threads.

Just as they do on the Iraq topic, they will spend 20 pages trying to prove the ocean's made of bubblegum so thanks for the laugh!

No hope for obama
Ya know, EconChick, it's likely there are people out there that like obama's policies even less than me.

And before Luddley Dumbfuck pops in and calls me a racist for disagreeing with the black guy, I'm not very fond of the white half of the Idiot in Chief either.

Forum List

Back