This Tosser Got His Job Back At CNN

He was probably relieved to cum back to work. A lot of people thought he would be squeezed out of his position for causing so much friction. That's gotta rub a lot of people the wrong way. I wonder if they'll have him covering the political beat. They really need a hands on reporter for that kind of job.

Where's Jeffrey?????

1623444026672.png

I still haven't been caught masturbating on Zoom.
What kind of psychopath has the brass neck to crawl back to his job after such embarrassment.
Just as people were forgetting about it.
These people have zero self awareness.
Ask yourself.....what was Aliysn Camarota thinking about having to give him a chance to explain his deviant behavior?

Last edited:
What kind of psychopath has the brass neck to crawl back to his job after such embarrassment.

Even degenerate public masturbators have to make a living, and CNN has offered a home for those types for many years.

Even degenerate public masturbators have to make a living, and CNN has offered a home for those types for many years.
Speaks alot about the deviants that run that place.

Look, they'll still do Zoom meetings, and from now on, Jeffrey has to stand up for them. And if anyone feels uncomfortable, they can, in their best cop voice, yell "Show me your hands!"

Forum List

Back