This UFO crap could be real

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You have sane folks in several militaries all seeing super fast insane moving objects that were not man made aircrafts

I am guessing these are robotic drones that could be self replicating bots launched from a different side of the Milky Way
I am surprised they’re not cloaked ??

Whatever it is ?? I am going to ask them to give me a space ship and some bad azz bombs if I get the chance

One of the photos was clearly a weather balloon on descent. Interesting that the other so-called UFO had blinking lights. That would make it terrestrial in origin. The "swarm" of UFO's on the Navy's radar is a bit suspicious in that the Radarmen were "awed" at the speed of a UFO going no faster than a single-engine propeller airplane could do.
I watched a video giving a viable and visual explanation on the "tic-tac" UFO, actually being another jet aircraft.
I'm not ruling out the existence of extraterrestrial beings in existence, only that the distance to habitable planets are so great and the universal speed limit, so limiting to traverse the universe quickly, that I doubt that we are being visited by alien beings. I won't completely rule it out, but just find it unlikely.

You have sane folks in several militaries all seeing super fast insane moving objects that were not man made aircrafts

I am guessing these are robotic drones that could be self replicating bots launched from a different side of the Milky Way

Whatever it is ?? I am going to ask them to give me a space ship and some bad azz bombs if I get the chance
I remember way back in the 1970s talking to a guy who was stationed on the DEW radar line up in Alaska. He told me he watched a blip on the radar moving at an absolutely unbelievable speed. Everybody suspected it was a UFO.

You said:

Whatever it is ?? I am going to ask them to give me a space ship and some bad azz bombs if I get the chance.

If you ask space aliens that they will probably look at giving you a spaceship and some bombs the same way you would look at giving a five year old a loaded .44 magnum to play with.

I remember way back in the 1970s talking to a guy who was stationed on the DEW radar line up in Alaska. He told me he watched a blip on the radar moving at an absolutely unbelievable speed. Everybody suspected it was a UFO.

You said:

Whatever it is ?? I am going to ask them to give me a space ship and some bad azz bombs if I get the chance.

If you ask space aliens that they will probably look at giving you a spaceship and some bombs the same way you would look at giving a five year old a loaded .44 magnum to play with.
The speed and zig zagging would create too much G force for any human and they would turn into “scrabbled eggs “

Project BLUE BOOK - Unidentified Flying Objects
Project Blue Book was the code name for the systematic study of unidentified flying objects by the United States Air Force from March 1952 to its termination on December 17, 1969. The project, headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, was initially directed by Captain Edward J. Ruppelt and followed projects of a similar nature such as Project Sign established in 1947, and Project Grudge in 1948. Project Blue Book had two goals, namely, to determine if UFOs were a threat to national security, and to scientifically analyze UFO-related data.

Thousands of UFO reports were collected, analyzed, and filed. As a result of the Condon Report, which concluded that the study of UFOs was unlikely to yield major scientific discoveries, and a review of the report by the National Academy of Sciences, Project Blue Book was terminated in 1969. The Air Force supplies the following summary of its investigations:
  1. No UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force was ever an indication of threat to our national security;
  2. There was no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represented technological developments or principles beyond the range of modern scientific knowledge; and
  3. There was no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" were extraterrestrial vehicles.[1]

It could be the Russians/Chinese making use of a device that throws off radar and gives visual illusions of things being real that really are not there at all.

Funny how we can get a clear image of my house from orbit but no one can ever get a clear shot of a ufo.

Why cannot such UFOs be angelic and or demonic. Why is the only possibility "little green men" from some distant planet?

UFOs are certainly real, I've seen them twice in my lifetime. What there is no evidence for is ET. If there is an intelligence behind these UFOs I fail to see it.

Funny how we can get a clear image of my house from orbit but no one can ever get a clear shot of a ufo.
You would think with everyone carrying a cellphone/camera we would have billions of pictures by now of UFOs, ghost, big foot , Nessie, goblins ....it's all bullshit

You would think with everyone carrying a cellphone/camera we would have billions of pictures by now of UFOs, ghost, big foot , Nessie, goblins ....it's all bullshit
UFO are moving to fast for any accurate photos

All these news releases are just the democrat party preparing us for our new alien overlords once Covid loses its charm.

UFO are moving to fast for any accurate photos
Nonesense, good equipment can catch them easily.

1622402187862.png

How fast do you think those blades are spinning?

The key word in UFO's is Unidentified. Yes, they are real. Too many very sane and well trained observers have seen them. As to what they are, we haven't a clue.

One of the photos was clearly a weather balloon on descent. Interesting that the other so-called UFO had blinking lights. That would make it terrestrial in origin. The "swarm" of UFO's on the Navy's radar is a bit suspicious in that the Radarmen were "awed" at the speed of a UFO going no faster than a single-engine propeller airplane could do.
I watched a video giving a viable and visual explanation on the "tic-tac" UFO, actually being another jet aircraft.
I'm not ruling out the existence of extraterrestrial beings in existence, only that the distance to habitable planets are so great and the universal speed limit, so limiting to traverse the universe quickly, that I doubt that we are being visited by alien beings. I won't completely rule it out, but just find it unlikely.
Those radar "men" got more jingles for saying the right thing. They're now second leu radar "men" $60 a month more with a "keep your mouth "SHUT" contract.....zzzzzzzzzzz.

Atmospheric thermal mirages.

Here is a common phenomena

_117387798_apex_hovering_ship_illusion_03.jpg

It is called a Fata Morgana. The thermal gradients of the air cause the light from the ship to take a curved trajectory and project the image above the water.

Atmospheric inversion layers will reflect radar.

Underwater fissures and volcanoes produce super heated water, methane leaks from the seabed, often in great amounts. The create complex, transience, moving phenomena that reflect and refract light. A jet flying around it may well observe it's own reflection and be chasing itself. At the edge of the layer, the reflection simply vanishes. Our mind interprets that as the object moving off at high speed, not because it did but because we are not designed by nature to perceive objects disappearing, they don't in nature, rather our mind interprets insufficient information.

The simplest explanation is often the most likely expanation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

LOL even if it is real this report is a big nothing. The objects recorded were only traveling at 163 knots and did nothing unusual. So if the real stuff is there it is still hidden as it always was.

LOL even if it is real this report is a big nothing. The objects recorded were only traveling at 163 knots and did nothing unusual. So if the real stuff is there it is still hidden as it always was.
Maybe it had a few broken pistons and was low on gas

Forum List

Back