Thoughts on AMC?

Do y'all think it was all just hype, and the stock is dead???? or do y'all think it's gonna go up up up?

AMC ceased to exist a very long time ago. What was left of it was bought up by Chrysler in the late 1980s.
I remember AMC... My grandmother had an AMC once (I think that's what it was). Dagumm, AMC still exist in some form or fashion ?? Yes, like you say, it ceased to exist years ago I thought.

I remember AMC... My grandmother had an AMC once (I think that's what it was). Dagumm, AMC still exist in some form or fashion ?? Yes, like you say, it ceased to exist years ago I thought.

My wife had an AMC Hornet at the time we met. We got rid of it some time during the year between when we met and when we married.

Chrysler bought out what was left of AMC in the late 1980s. I think they briefly used the Eagle brand as a make for some cars that they made for a while after that, but the Jeep brand is the only visible artifact now left of what used to be AMC.

Do y'all think it was all just hype, and the stock is dead???? or do y'all think it's gonna go up up up?
What is AMC stock's, otherwise what is AMC ?
I hear GameStop is a hell of a deal!

But don't take stock advice from me, I bet the house that the Bengals and Browns would be in the Brady Bowl this year.
Considering they are in the same division you are really fucking stupid!

But don't take stock advice from me, I bet the house that the Bengals and Browns would be in the Brady Bowl this year.
Correct.

Correct.
He was being facetious considering his handle I would assume he is a spots fan. I am a little more argumentative than usual right now. I only drink on new years super bowl or when in Vegas.

Correct.
He was being facetious considering his handle I would assume he is a spots fan. I am a little more argumentative than usual right now. I only drink on new years super bowl or when in Vegas.
Or any day ending in "Y," right?

Correct.
25 years ago that would be true. Did we know each other back then?

Considering that Brady plays on an NFC team and the other two play in the AFC, it is feasible that one or the other could have played in the "Brady Bowl" My goodness, don't you people think about what

Correct.
Nope, you were barely more than a twinkle in your daddy's eye when I did that.

Considering that Brady plays on an NFC team and the other two play in the AFC, it is feasible that one or the other could have played in the "Brady Bowl" My goodness, don't you people think about what

Correct.
Well one or the other could have but not both. He stated. Bengals and Browns. That can not happen.

Correct.
Well one or the other could have but not both. He stated. Bengals and Browns. That can not happen.
Yeah I went back a reread his post--that's why the thought was broken. There needs to be a cancel button on the replies so that you can cancel it under such circumstances. Mods?

Forum List

Back