thug on motorcycle steals flag gets ultimate punishment :)

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Black Biker Ran Over By Driver After Snatching Confederate Flag Off Truck

Little fucking terrorist won't be terrorizing anyone else will he. Too bad this man will end up going to prison for defending his property from this thug ex convict. Oh and for any moronic douches that don't think he is a terrorist look up the definition of terrorism. Its to use violence (ripping flag down) to intimidate (again ripping flag down) just like the family attacked in SC by black terrorists and the video I have seen of more of Obama's kids attacking another man's vehicle and stealing his flag...

What amuses me is people seriously set up websites like this JUST to put out fake stories...how in the hell is that making them money> lol

Odious isn't the sharpest white supremacist under a pillow case and not at all surprising that a human life means so little to cracker trailer trash cockroach like him.

First tip off - the grammar which an almost junior high grad like the OP would not recognize.

What amuses me is people seriously set up websites like this JUST to put out fake stories...how in the hell is that making them money> lol
You should be embarrassed you were too dumb to know it was not a real story.
Hopefully this image depicts a REAL STORY:

justice-jpg.45308

Attachments

• justice.jpg
    justice.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 158

Forum List

Back