Tim Tebow Details Mother's Decision to Refuse Abortion

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sometimes mothers make the difficult choice to bear life and not destroy it. We're all here now.

Home | Newsfront
Tags: Abortion | timtebow | mother | abortion

Tim Tebow on Friday during the March for Life rally told the story of his mother, Pam, refusing an abortion and giving birth to a malnourished baby boy.

"The pregnancy was so tough. There were so many setbacks and heartaches but the whole time she continued to trust God," Tebow said according to Fox News.

"Then it came time to give birth and a doctor who had been doing it for over 35 years — this was his specialty helping women give birth — and he helped deliver that baby, and in over 35 years of doing it he looked at her and said, 'Out of all my years this is the greatest miracle I have ever seen because I have no idea how he survived. The placenta is not attached. There are so many different issues and I don't know how he had the nourishment and the food to be able to survive. This is a miracle baby.'''

I often wonder how all these aggressively vocal, pro-choice folk who seem content on using abortion as a secondary form of contraception would have felt if their own Mothers had the same throwaway/frivolous attitudes back then, as they do now.

It's great when you can pontificate away on the issue knowing fine well there's no chance it could ever happen to you.

I find this sort of virtue signalling the worst kind.

Obviously there's the well-accepted exceptions in cases of rape, danger to life of the baby and/or Mother during childbirth etc. That goes without saying IMO.

I often wonder how all these aggressively vocal, pro-choice folk who seem content on using abortion as a secondary form of contraception would have felt if their own Mothers had the same throwaway/frivolous attitudes back then, as they do now.

It's great when you can pontificate away on the issue knowing fine well there's no chance it could ever happen to you.

Obviously there's the well-accepted exceptions in cases of rape, danger to life of the baby and/or Mother during childbirth etc. That goes without saying IMO.

Leftardz are quick to claim it is hypocritical to be both anti-abortion and yet support capital punishment and / or rape and life of the mother exceptions.

Pretty Damn ignorant for a group that claims to be higher educated and enlightened. Especially when they can't even discuss or debate any of the aspects of the abortion issue openly, honestly, objectively etc.

Good thing is that the truth and facts never change. All we have to do is stick to the facts and learn better ways to present them.

Leftardz are quick to claim it is hypocritical to be both anti-abortion and yet support capital punishment and / or rape and life of the mother exceptions.

Pretty Damn ignorant for a group that claims to be higher educated and enlightened. Especially when they can't even discuss or debate any of the aspects of the abortion issue openly, honestly, objectively etc.

Good thing is that the truth and facts never change. All we have to do is stick to the facts and learn better ways to present them.

I must admit I'm not big on the death penalty myself personally, however if they're trying to claim it's hypocritical to both be anti-abortion and pro-capital punishment then that's a whole new level of stupid and ignorant.

The big elephant in the room is that an unborn child is innocent in every way possible - and someone facing capital punishment is literally a calculated cold-blooded murderer who's committed the worst act possible.

You cannot equate the two - even if your a leftist trying your hardest to make your narrative fit.

I must admit I'm not big on the death penalty myself personally, however if they're trying to claim it's hypocritical to both be anti-abortion and pro-capital punishment then that's a whole new level of stupid and ignorant.

The big elephant in the room is that an unborn child is innocent in every way possible - and someone facing capital punishment is literally a calculated cold-blooded murderer who's committed the worst act possible.

You cannot equate the two - even if your a leftist trying your hardest to make your narrative fit.

Well stated.

You nailed it.

Sometimes mothers make the difficult choice to bear life and not destroy it. We're all here now.

Home | Newsfront

Tim Tebow Details Mother's Decision to Refuse Abortion's Decision to Refuse Abortion

Tim Tebow on Friday during the March for Life rally told the story of his mother, Pam, refusing an abortion and giving birth to a malnourished baby boy.

"The pregnancy was so tough. There were so many setbacks and heartaches but the whole time she continued to trust God," Tebow said according to Fox News.

"Then it came time to give birth and a doctor who had been doing it for over 35 years — this was his specialty helping women give birth — and he helped deliver that baby, and in over 35 years of doing it he looked at her and said, 'Out of all my years this is the greatest miracle I have ever seen because I have no idea how he survived. The placenta is not attached. There are so many different issues and I don't know how he had the nourishment and the food to be able to survive. This is a miracle baby.'''
A decision she was at liberty to make absent interference from the state, the benefit of the right to privacy.

Home | Newsfront

Tim Tebow Details Mother's Decision to Refuse Abortion's Decision to Refuse Abortion

So amazing that he could live to tell the tale of what happened to him even though his mother never told him what happened.

This is both ignorant and wrong.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to defend a woman’s right to privacy while also opposing abortion.

Whatever one’s position on abortion, it’s not within the authority of the state to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

God has killed uncountable pregnant women and has killed the same amount children and they were all innocent yet he gets adorated and prayed to.

The truth is that the right to privacy prohibits the state from interfering with a woman’s personal, private decision as to whether to have a child or not.

The fact is that conservatives couldn’t care less about ‘abortion’; for the authoritarian right it’s about compelling conformity and punishing dissent; it’s about increasing the size and authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

Also wrong.

The hypocrisy manifests with conservatives’ inconsistent application of the sanctity of life, where there is no justification for the taking of any life, regardless the circumstances.

Otherwise, as a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law, prior to birth, a woman’s protected liberties are paramount and immune from attack by the state.

A woman and her family are best suited to decide whether she should have a child or not – not the state.

God has killed uncountable pregnant women and has killed the same amount children and they were all innocent yet he gets adorated and prayed to.

Eh? lmao how is that even comparable?

There's no proof God does or doesn't exist,

Unborn babies are very much there and present. That's a biological fact.
People get put on death row and killed - another fact.

Apples and antelopes.

You've just made a comparison for the sake of it.

Home | Newsfront

Tim Tebow Details Mother's Decision to Refuse Abortion's Decision to Refuse Abortion's Decision to Refuse Abortion's Decision to Refuse Abortion

A decision she was at liberty to make absent interference from the state, the benefit of the right to privacy.
There is a connecting issue with abortion. There are a lot of them There are a lot of children born to single mothers and teenagers. Out culture is promiscuous and has the government to fall back on as an enabler. How many of the BLM rioters are from single parents?

I took a peep.

Clearly, I have these fucktardz on ignore for good reason.

If a fellow conservative wants to discuss any of those fucktarded claims with me? Let me know.

Forum List

Back