Tim Walz' Brother Says Governor is "UNFIT"

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
That makes two of them on the ticket "UNFIT".

UNFIT.jpg

Really hard to read.

A brother slamming his brother.

If you don't believe he is being paid to do this, you have to wonder just how strongly he'd have to feel to come out and say it in public.

Really hard to read.

A brother slamming his brother.

If you don't believe he is being paid to do this, you have to wonder just how strongly he'd have to feel to come out and say it in public.
Settle down. Theodore Kaczynski's brother turned him in, didn't he? And Unabomber didn't do nearly as much damage to America as this disastrous administration has and would continue to do to our entire country of 320,000,000 people.

An FBI agent turned in his own son for murdering someone.
It's called "PRINCIPLE." Some people have it. Many do not.
You should applaud the man instead of going "wah, wah."

Settle down. Theodore Kaczynski's brother turned him in, didn't he? And Unabomber didn't do nearly as much damage to America as this disastrous administration has and would continue to do to our entire country of 320,000,000 people.

An FBI agent turned in his own son for murdering someone.
It's called "PRINCIPLE." Some people have it. Many do not.
You should applaud the man instead of going "wah, wah."

Point out that the Great Walz of China must really be a super putz for his brother to public in his criticism.

They haven't spoken in 8 years, this isn't something that just happened.

The normal brother says he's got a fuck-ton of filth on the horse cum guzzler.... and how easy is that premise to buy into? :laughing0301:

But for now.... HOLD! HOLD! HOLD!!!

In about 6 weeks start dribbling it out. October surprise. Save the boy touching and hush money paid to teenage boys for last. We all know it's coming. The locals don't call him "coach Sandusky 2.0" for nothing. :cool:

tampontim brother.jpg

Not going wah wah.....

Point out that the Great Walz of China must really be a super putz for his brother to public in his criticism.

I would call him a principled hero to put 320,000,000 Americans first.
You put one person ahead of an entire nation. Disgraceful of you.

I would call him a principled hero to put 320,000,000 Americans first.
You put one person ahead of an entire nation. Disgraceful of you.

You have me confused.

Just what is it that you think I am doing ?

Really hard to read. A brother slamming his brother.

Why not? Do you know that Harris' own father has disowned her and is appalled at her political career and direction?

Why not? Do you know that Harris' own father has disowned her and is appalled at her political career and direction?
Yes, I was aware of that.

I don't get to much into those things, but I do give them credibility.

Which is what I was saying about Walz's brother. You don't do that lightly unless you have some long running rift about something.

Trump should make a commercial with the guy and bring him up on stage...

Wouldn't that be interesting.
  • Bring Walz's brother on stage denouncing Timmy as a radical kook.
  • Bring Harris' father on stage saying that she is so far out there and unhinged, he wants nothing to do with her.
  • Bring Musk on stage saying that the democrats are dangerous and unamerican.
  • Bring Tulsi on stage saying how she left the party because they were evil and corrupt.
  • And bring RFK on stage saying how they are so undemocratic that they suppressed his ability to even compete against them, and are now using his name on ballots trying to swing states in their favor.
  • Then bring a dozen people on stage Harris prosecuted telling how she imprisoned them for charges she knew they were innocent of in order to make her career look better.

Forum List

Back