Tim Walz People Want To Overthrow The US

The system as it stands does need to be reconstructed. Of course the right wing white male sees this as some kind of communist threat because we want to get rid of white male fascism hidden under the name white supremacy.
How has it escaped your notice that all the people who created Critical Theory were openly communist?

Because projection is a communist MO.

I think it is a bit more of a deliberate misdirection or misinformation like the KGB does. I expect to see more of it when Vance and Walz debate. Vance has been unwittingly setting himself up for it with many things he has said like the Cat voodoo thing and the other lonely cat woman thing, so now when they debate, Vance will try to reveal the kooky things Walz has done like traveling to China 300 times and making school boys carry tampons in their bathroom, and Walz will laugh it off as fake news then use Vance's other questionable and odd remarks as proof that Vance is just cracked in the head like Trump and no one should listen to his rantings about Walz!

Mark my words.

I expect Vance to fail pretty badly at making out how over-the-edge Walz really is and instead leave wearing egg on his face. I hope Vance proves me wrong.

I think it is a bit more of a deliberate misdirection or misinformation like the KGB does. I expect to see more of it when Vance and Walz debate. Vance has been unwittingly setting himself up for it with many things he has said like the Cat voodoo thing and the other lonely cat woman thing, so now when they debate, Vance will try to reveal the kooky things Walz has done like traveling to China 300 times and making school boys carry tampons in their bathroom, and Walz will laugh it off as fake news then use Vance's other questionable and odd remarks as proof that Vance is just cracked in the head like Trump and no one should listen to his rantings about Walz!

Mark my words.

I expect Vance to fail pretty badly at making out how over-the-edge Walz really is and instead leave wearing egg on his face. I hope Vance proves me wrong.
I have a feeling that Vance is smarter than his years.

I have a feeling that Vance is smarter than his years.

We shall see. I have mixed feelings about him as long back he was a Trump detractor now turned big Trump supporter, so what is that all about? Is he playing Trump hoping to get into the WH? I thought Pence was pretty OK too before the whole J6 thing. So I guess in the VP debate we will see. Walz is such a flawed candidate with so many skeletons in his closet that Vance should mop the floor with him destroying his credibility, but if Vance handles it wrong, Walz might just turn it all around to make Vance look like a UFO alien conspiracist.

The system as it stands does need to be reconstructed. Of course the right wing white male sees this as some kind of communist threat because we want to get rid of white male fascism hidden under the name white supremacy.

You guys love quoting MLK as cover for your racism but:

“Justice for black people will not flow into this society merely from court decisions nor from fountains of political oratory…White America must recognize that justice for black people cannot be achieved without radical changes in the structure of our society.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

The fact is, maobamas transformational vision, CRT all the LBGT and trannie BS are all rooted in Marxism. maobama's mom, dad and mentor were all Marxist, hell Frank Marshall Davis was a card carrying commie. And it's being sold as racial and social justice, but the goal is the destruction of the best country on earth. If this country is to be destroyed, it will come from within, and you're a willing pawn. Thank God, many in the minority communities aren't.

Mark my words.

Vance isn't going to allow himself to be baited.

He's already proven himself with all the hostile interviews he's done. They've never been able to put him back on his heels.

Really? I have not seen that much of him. I guess the debate will be the proof. All I know is that a couple times he has been caught saying things that Trump had to walk back as not his position on things.

We shall see. I have mixed feelings about him as long back he was a Trump detractor now turned big Trump supporter, so what is that all about? Is he playing Trump hoping to get into the WH? I thought Pence was pretty OK too before the whole J6 thing. So I guess in the VP debate we will see. Walz is such a flawed candidate with so many skeletons in his closet that Vance should mop the floor with him destroying his credibility, but if Vance handles it wrong, Walz might just turn it all around to make Vance look like a UFO alien conspiracist.
Lots of folks were anti-trump until they realized he was for real.
Better to change for him than change against him like Pence did.

I don't expect a bunch of white right wing men to agree with my comment. Fascism has been very, very good to you so you don't see a problem with the system

Forum List

Back