Tim Walz Posts DESPERATE Ad Pretending to Fix Scout II

948kp1.jpg

AD starts at 7:22

He's such a douche......He looks like he's more interested in checking the oil level on the dog. ;)

I had a Scout II like that.

BTW....Have you noticed that the new Ford Bronco looks a lot like the Scout II?

Love the car, old Bronco's are one of my favorite. Drives my husband nuts because I'll like 1 kind of truck and say another is ugly...:)
Either way Walz is pushing for the old white guy vote.

It's comical watching beta boy Walz pretend he knows how to turn wrench's on classic cars.
In reality, far leftist commies like Walz and Cackles hate gasoline powered vehicles and are working to ban them.
And force everyone to drive expensive electric cars and trucks.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Love the car, old Bronco's are one of my favorite. Drives my husband nuts because I'll like 1 kind of truck and say another is ugly.
I agree with you.
Scouts are kinda ugly.
Bronco's look far better.

Walz is wasting his time pandering to white male boomers.
All the one's I know are voting for Trump and can't stand beta boy Walz and Cackles
............................................................................................................

But guys he is wearing a camouflage hat and a black tee shirt and I like International Trucks.;):D

It's comical watching beta boy Walz pretend he knows how to turn wrench's on classic cars.
In reality, far leftist commies like Walz and Cackles hate gasoline powered vehicles and are working to ban them.
And force everyone to drive expensive electric cars and trucks.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AD starts at 7:22

He's such a douche......He looks like he's more interested in checking the oil level on the dog. ;)

I had a Scout II like that.

BTW....Have you noticed that the new Ford Bronco looks a lot like the Scout II?

What's he doing with a carbon machine like that? I guess he's not buying into climate change, with that bilge spewing oldie.....

Love the car, old Bronco's are one of my favorite. Drives my husband nuts because I'll like 1 kind of truck and say another is ugly...:)
As a former Scout II owner he sure missed the mark.

He's like the old-ass neighbor guy that comes by while you are wrenching on an old vehicle and putting in his unwanted two cents but won't bother even handing you a Deepwell socket least he gets his hands dirty.....Much less bring any beer, but he will sure drink yours.

Forum List

Back