Tim Walz Posts DESPERATE Ad Pretending to Fix Scout II

Of course you are, anything else you care to lie about?
I'm doing ok+.
I don't constantly complain about 'the economy'

If I made up a number and said I had $250,000 in my retirement account.

Would you reply with:

1). That's weak, just $250,000
2). Liar, you don't have that much.
3). That sounds about right.

What a douche

My definition of a "douche" is a man who says women have to stay in abusive marriages.

My definition of a "douche" is a rich guy who says it's his right as a "star" to sexually assault any woman he finds attractive, and then call more than 25 women "liars" when they confirm that this is exactly what he does, because he did it to all of them.

I agree with you.
Scouts are kinda ugly.
Bronco's look far better.

Walz is wasting his time pandering to white male boomers.
All the one's I know are voting for Trump and can't stand beta boy Walz and Cackles
............................................................................................................

LOL, I wasn't saying the Scout is ugly it's cute. I'm talking about old trucks, I like Fords but not Chevy's or whichever one has the plus emblem. Or he'll show me a car and I'm like yeah I don't like it then I'll see the same car in a different color and think it's cute.

Love the car, old Bronco's are one of my favorite. Drives my husband nuts because I'll like 1 kind of truck and say another is ugly...:)
Either way Walz is pushing for the old white guy vote.

He lost that long ago, men don't jump around like a trained monkey, making all those weird faces.

AD starts at 7:22

He's such a douche......He looks like he's more interested in checking the oil level on the dog. ;)

I had a Scout II like that.

BTW....Have you noticed that the new Ford Bronco looks a lot like the Scout II?

I wanted a 66 Bronco when I was younger. Got into Ford F-series pickups instead and never looked back.

1000002754.png

There's a restored Bronco II in town for only 21K.

Like this one:

1986_ford_bronco_ii_1552077074fc93b77647IMG_0033.jpg

My dad had one....No headroom at all.
Mrs. Mo's folks had one...nothin' but trouble out of it. I have noticed that CJ5 prices are dropping on Facebook Marketplace down to affordable.

If I was going to buy a 4x4 fun wagon, that's what it would be.

1000002755.png

And parts will be available for the rest of our lives. That's what I look at now. We have three F-series pickups, Mrs Mo's square body Chevy and a 68 VW Bug. Maybe a Jeep will be the next project.

I'm doing ok+.
I don't constantly complain about 'the economy'

If I made up a number and said I had $250,000 in my retirement account.

Would you reply with:

1). That's weak, just $250,000
2). Liar, you don't have that much.
3). That sounds about right.
If you're going to make up a number, it better be one hell of a lot larger than $250,000.

If you're going to make up a number, it better be one hell of a lot larger than $250,000.
So your choice is

1). That's weak, just $250,000.

Correct, it's much larger than $250,000. Much Larger.

You were correct by NOT choosing 2) or 3)

Mrs. Mo's folks had one...nothin' but trouble out of it. I have noticed that CJ5 prices are dropping on Facebook Marketplace down to affordable.

If I was going to buy a 4x4 fun wagon, that's what it would be.

View attachment 1015866

And parts will be available for the rest of our lives. That's what I look at now. We have three F-series pickups, Mrs Mo's square body Chevy and a 68 VW Bug. Maybe a Jeep will be the next project.
I want a stock CJ-7 to do a half-cab on but try to find one someone hasn't dinked with....Hell, there's lifted and otherwise fucked with ones all over the place.

A CJ-8 would be optimal but for $40K+....Fuck that.

Doug and Tim look a bit gay to me..

IMG_0235.gif

Tims hand gestures and awkward hugging on stage reads like someone on the spectrum.

Forum List

Back