CDZ Time for some new standards in Elderly protection laws including vulnerability levels

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Nothing stops a piece of scum like being dead. Now don't bother me with all the details of how society treated him and child abuse during his upbringing or any of that shit.....not interested.....I also do not give two single flea droppings about his skin color either.

If a large, young, healthy predator selects and targets either elderly or disabled or much, much smaller to be his prey and then causes purposeful bodily harm to them in a vicious way with witnesses there to verify.....off him quickly. Please do not waste the public's time and money trying to find out what he is worth to society or even to his mother for that matter... I do not care.

Put them to death.....( sometimes Islam has it right )......

JO

Nothing stops a piece of scum like being dead. Now don't bother me with all the details of how society treated him and child abuse during his upbringing or any of that shit.....not interested.....I also do not give two single flea droppings about his skin color either.

If a large, young, healthy predator selects and targets either elderly or disabled or much, much smaller to be his prey and then causes purposeful bodily harm to them in a vicious way with witnesses there to verify.....off him quickly. Please do not waste the public's time and money trying to find out what he is worth to society or even to his mother for that matter... I do not care.

JO
you don't know much about sharia

JO
I know plenty about it..... I came from it.....grew up with it...and am now free from it....Doesn't mean it doesn't have some value.

JO

JO
I know plenty about it..... I came from it.....grew up with it...and am now free from it....Doesn't mean it doesn't have some value.

JO
ok-----VALUE-----what do muslims do?

The elderly get more than there share of abuse by those who prey on people who have a hard time fighting back.

Forum List

Back