Time to bug out and stay out

The US made ISIS.

Correct, obummer, and the shrilary most certainly did. And Trump let our troops kill them.

Thanks for the assist.
Yes and the general Donny murdered, was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

Jimmy and Max spell it out...

No, he killed far more American soldiers than he ever did against ISIS.

Doubt that.

Doubt all you wish. It's a fact.

The fact is the media lied to you.

This is what happens when you assassinate the man who defeated ISIS.

Iraq unites to kick out US forces from their country permanently.

And the people of Iran unite to honor Qassem Soleimani in the MILLIONS.

It’s time for US troops to leave both Syria and Iraq for good.

Iraqi Parliament votes for government to work on plan to end US troop presence in Iraq after Soleimani killing - CNN

Wait... are you actually suggesting that Iran was not already funding their non-state actors Hezbollah and Hamas? In fact, there is clear evidence they already had connections with a number of other groups, all of which are anti-American, and have been working against US interest this entire time.

What do you think this has changed, except they knew mindless fools in the US would work against Trump because they now openly said what they have been doing in secret for a decade or more?

You people are like puppets. You really are. You just sway whichever way the enemies of the US want, every single time they want you to move.

This is what happens when you assassinate the man who defeated ISIS.

Iraq unites to kick out US forces from their country permanently.

And the people of Iran unite to honor Qassem Soleimani in the MILLIONS.

It’s time for US troops to leave both Syria and Iraq for good.

Iraqi Parliament votes for government to work on plan to end US troop presence in Iraq after Soleimani killing - CNN

Wait... are you actually suggesting that Iran was not already funding their non-state actors Hezbollah and Hamas? In fact, there is clear evidence they already had connections with a number of other groups, all of which are anti-American, and have been working against US interest this entire time.

What do you think this has changed, except they knew mindless fools in the US would work against Trump because they now openly said what they have been doing in secret for a decade or more?

You people are like puppets. You really are. You just sway whichever way the enemies of the US want, every single time they want you to move.

I supported Trump because he claimed to be a noninterventionist. It’s clear now he isn’t. Whether he got duped by all the neocons in his administration, who advised him to murder the general, matters not.

Can you refute the following?

The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser
The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

We have a treaty with them on that subject.
we HAD a treaty....

If we leave who will protect the oil fields? Iraqi leaders didn't think this one through
they've had 16 yrs to think about it....

You need to get informed. Stop believing government controlled media.
yuppy...

They seem to think launching a military strike without their knowledge or consent violates said treaty.
I'm finding little on the Iraqi official killed alongside General S in media
But i agree, and the whole 'international law' debate is gaining legs internationally....

When do "we the people" get a voice in whether we go to war?

will Congress actually represent us, after a generation of bowing down to MI lobbyists could be the modern version of that

~S~

I remember some of the crazy internet posters who bashed GWB non stop when he sent US troops to Iraq after 9/11.
Some of those crazy internet posters are back.
Those internet posters were right. I'm glad we might be invited to leave and hope we do.
Those posters were wrong. GWB and Trump are right, we're needed to be the world's police force.

For the moment, our land forces are just soft targets of the asymmetric middle east wars (we still got at least 3 wars, last count) without a strategy to finalize the deal. No president has had a coherent strategy or (allowed/followed) a pentagon strategy for the entire middle east. Bush Senior is the only one that got it right, (coincidentally) only one that faced combat. Mission of using mass military force must be used with a specific mission with specific goals in order to avoid mission creep, (theirs did not) achieve success, (theirs did not) and after victory, get them the heck out (they didn't, only victory was a photo op, then troops started dying as accelerate rate), less you get them mired in an ever increasing war, with ever increasing complexity as enemy learns your strategy (or lack there of) and tactics, increasing their ability to counter them. This is not new knowledge or subject to political ideology, but goes all the way back the the writings of Sun Tzu, over 2,500 yeas ago, still required reading for military leaders, strangely enough not politicians. We can do asymmetric warfare. It is taught at higher levels, but is more like checkers than chess, on a much bigger board. No. We should jump at the chance of being asked to leave the host country. They have had over 2000 years experience at not finding the solution. It is conceit that says this less than 250 year old government can single handed solve the problems of the world.

Correct, obummer, and the shrilary most certainly did. And Trump let our troops kill them.

Thanks for the assist.
Yes and the general Donny murdered, was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

Jimmy and Max spell it out...

No, he killed far more American soldiers than he ever did against ISIS.

Doubt that.

Doubt all you wish. It's a fact.

The fact is the media lied to you.

Yeah, I figured out they lie long before you were born. That's why I do my own research on the things that matter.

See how Crepitus says he knows me, but can’t supply any posts to support his bullshit,

I don't like to state an unpopular opinion, but the government ALWAYS lies about their reasons to go to war! Wake up, you all!

Maybe some here are too young to remember this, but have the rest of you forgotten the "babies in incubators" lie which gave the green light to the first Gulf war? (watch the video below, it's short) And this is just one of the times they got caught, that doesn't mean that because they haven't got caught other times, the other BS lies are true.

You all are being played, big time, not just with foreign policy but with the "blue vs red" false dichotomy as well.

Last edited:
I remember some of the crazy internet posters who bashed GWB non stop when he sent US troops to Iraq after 9/11.
Some of those crazy internet posters are back.
Those internet posters were right. I'm glad we might be invited to leave and hope we do.
Those posters were wrong. GWB and Trump are right, we're needed to be the world's police force.

For the moment, our land forces are just soft targets of the asymmetric middle east wars (we still got at least 3 wars, last count) without a strategy to finalize the deal. No president has had a coherent strategy or (allowed/followed) a pentagon strategy for the entire middle east. Bush Senior is the only one that got it right, (coincidentally) only one that faced combat. Mission of using mass military force must be used with a specific mission with specific goals in order to avoid mission creep, (theirs did not) achieve success, (theirs did not) and after victory, get them the heck out (they didn't, only victory was a photo op, then troops started dying as accelerate rate), less you get them mired in an ever increasing war, with ever increasing complexity as enemy learns your strategy (or lack there of) and tactics, increasing their ability to counter them. This is not new knowledge or subject to political ideology, but goes all the way back the the writings of Sun Tzu, over 2,500 yeas ago, still required reading for military leaders, strangely enough not politicians. We can do asymmetric warfare. It is taught at higher levels, but is more like checkers than chess, on a much bigger board. No. We should jump at the chance of being asked to leave the host country. They have had over 2000 years experience at not finding the solution. It is conceit that says this less than 250 year old government can single handed solve the problems of the world.

Ever read "Empires of Trust"? I recommend it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back