Time travel to the past ?????

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My understanding this is NOT possible!!
You cannot go back to 1983 and meet yourself

However you can go faster than light speed through worm holes and only go back in time when the machine was created

So you have 2 far off points in space aid one near a black hole . You could go from 2024 to even thousands of years in future and back

Time travel to the future is super easy as Einstein figured it out a century ago !
All we need is a fast ship that goes 99 percent speed of light
Ok not easy

However you can go faster than light speed through worm holes and only go back in time when the machine was created

So you have 2 far off points in space aid one near a black hole . You could go from 2024 to even thousands of years in future and back

I'd go back to 1818 and smother the baby Karl Marx with a Mike Lindell MyPillow™

I'd go back to 1818 and smother the baby Karl Marx with a Mike Lindell MyPillow™
I was torn on which little emoticon “thanks” symbol was demanded.

“Award winner” or the “LOL.”

I settled on the Award winner one for — pretty fuckin’ obvious reasons.

Still chortling’ 🤣

If you could go thousands of years into the future and then return to 2024, you might not be coming back, as the future might be a nuclear radiated hellhole unfit for human survival.
Going to the past (for a very short visit), would be more interesting.

You can not go back not these days anyhow may be in the future.

But I would love to go back....to my childhood... then to decades that I love like the 1920s and 1930s....and then to the Roman Empire....the Renaissance ...

I'd love that!

You can not go back not these days anyhow may be in the future.

But I would love to go back....to my childhood... then to decades that I love like the 1920s and 1930s....and then to the Roman Empire....the Renaissance ...

I'd love that!

I don’t think it’s possible to ever do that

However super computers can one day recreate some of it

If you could go thousands of years into the future and then return to 2024, you might not be coming back, as the future might be a nuclear radiated hellhole unfit for human survival.
Going to the past (for a very short visit), would be more interesting.

Also when you go back you better know the exact coordinates and location of you will end up dead in space or the ocean

As you approach the speed of light- your own watch will no longer Tick as light does not AGE

No thanks. I did enough of that trippy stuff back in the 60's. I like being sane, relatively sober, and in control of my surroundings.

Forum List

Back