Time

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Apparently, time is an illusion and everything is predetermined and some kind of simulation. gravity is linked to time. Here we go, down the rabbits hole:

Last edited:
Apparently, time is an illusion and everything is predetermined and some kind of simulation. gravity is linked to time. Here we go, down the rabbits hole:

Time is subjective and everyone's perception of time is based on how fast or slow they do things and or how they handle their time.
Example: I can seperate my day into doing 2 seperate 4 hours sleep in a day instead of 8 hours, get most of my energy and work done after wakening and practically get twice as much done while feeling a perception of 2 days instead of 1.=time is how you individually percieve and use it.
timedilation.jpg

This is not really my area
From the little I know .
The arrows of time does exist in only one direction , which is the byproduct of thermodynamics of entropy !!
So you look in the mirror every 6 months and what do you see ???
You see an extra line on your face or a few extra grey hairs . These are mutations of your DNA being damaged due to entropy !!!
Food only becomes more rotten
Your new cell phone only gets more scratches

The roads of chaos and disorder are infinite

Time is not really an illusion however our perception of time is so far different than the Earths view that neither is reconcilable to the other. For example the Earth has grown to it's present form in about 5 billion years, you will grow to your maximum form in about 70 to 90 years then return to the Earth as dust while the Earth will live on for billions more years incorporating your dust

Forum List

Back