Timing Is Everything

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
If the Rats should wonder how it is that things have worked out like they have, maybe they should wonder who the hell they're up against. This guy is a billionaire. Knowing nothing about show biz, he created a monster hit show that ran for a decade. This guy never ran for office and the first time he did, he won the Presidency.....getting the picture? He is diabolical. The fake story on Ukraine hits the headlines on Monday. Nancy Pelosi decides Trump has committed a crime but can't figure out which crime it is. So on Tuesday there she is smiling (and trying to keep her dentures in place) saying an impeachment inquiry is underway, looking like a silent movie star hitting the bottle. And then this morning Trump releases the call transcript and just happens to be at the UN when the Uke president can sit beside him and deny the whole shebang. Thank God this man is on our side....he's scary clever. :lol:

3adc1f339278a62440cbc733fc3f0625_1569439164_extra_large.jpeg

This story says everything about Trumps ability to make things happen....

• Banned

I read when the day to pour the concrete came, Trump had almost a mile of cement mixers snaking through the streets and at the end of the day, all the forms were laid and filled. Who else could do that in New York City? nobody.

Speaking "timing", is it true what I heard, that President Trump is dumping on the media a shitload of declassified documents this Friday?

I loves me some of those "Friday Surprises." :04:

I read when the day to pour the concrete came, Trump had almost a mile of cement mixers snaking through the streets and at the end of the day, all the forms were laid and filled. Who else could do that in New York City? nobody.

I found that vid while looking for reasons to support him in ‘16. I then learned about his many other acts of kindness and generosity that won my support.

Trump is a winner. The guy is intelligent and loves this country.
He’s been seeing the same slow decline I’ve been seeing with democrats, and the harm they’ve been doing.

To say we’re lucky to have Trump as our president is an understatement. Trump not only saved us from the corruption of democrats, he’s exposing it for all to see.

. Knowing nothing about show biz, he created a monster hit show that ran for a decade.

He did not create the show, he had to be talked into do the show by its creator, Mark Burnett.

If you are going to worship the man, at least get the facts of his life correct.

Forum List

Back