Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

I'm in! what a neat idea, syrenn.

lol it took me several minutes to find one that would fit as an avi..
and since there's supposed to be an ice storm where i live, i picked this.

Attachments

• $probably2big.jpg
    $probably2big.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 57
I'm in! what a neat idea, syrenn.

lol it took me several minutes to find one that would fit as an avi..
and since there's supposed to be an ice storm where i live, i picked this.

I like!!! :)

Well I got Blingee to work AND finally got a gif to animate in my avatar.

But, I see I'm forced to carry a Blingee logo on the bottom and I don't like that at all. Picasa won't load it to edit so I have no way to crop it.

Bah humbug. I think.

But, I see I'm forced to carry a Blingee logo on the bottom and I don't like that at all. Picasa won't load it to edit so I have no way to crop it.

Bah humbug. I think.

The logo isn't really that noticable. It looks really pretty.

Bah humbug. I think.

Well thanks. :)
I'm seriously starting to wonder if it's impossible to crop Gifs. Picasa says it handles them, but then refuses to do so. :dunno:

Bah humbug. I think.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if it's impossible to crop Gifs. Picasa says it handles them, but then refuses to do so. :dunno:

Can you make this one larger?

Blingee gave me a larger one but this site wouldn't take it. Too large I think.

I just didn't know it was gonna stick me with its own logo, and I really hate being used for an advertising vehicle, but it was too much work to dump, at least right away.

Last edited:
I am now so burned out on xmas, I doubt I will bring mine back. But the others are pretty, so keep on keeping on. :)

It looks so peaceful. We're supposed to get some snow this Sunday. I hope it's like that.

angels.gif

Images degrade when you go upward in size unless they are raster graphics. That is probably the best I could get it from the size it was.

Sorry, I meant vector graphics re-size easily. Raster graphics are the ones that don't re-size upwards well.

Last edited:
I had trouble getting any of mine to animate on my avatar too but I like them like they are anyway. I don't want to overdue it and burn myself out on Christmas and winter already, LOL. And yep, the Blingee logo is always there and I could try to crop it out but it'd ruin the photo so it stays. I don't mind it at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back