Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

I'm kicking the season off with this one...

I'm sure I'll be changing them often...I mean, c'mon, it's Christmas...:D

Was invited to this Christmas party, but have no idea what to wear. I need a designer or something

a little black dress with some seasonal decoration ( red high heeled pumps and green clutch ;) ) will do the trick :D

I honor family tradition by beginning a celebration of the holiday, about 15 days before the actual event. That is when the tree goes up and the Christmas music starts playing from my playlists on my computer. All my fave tunes. If I start any holiday spirit too many weeks before the holiday, it lessens my enjoyment of it. ***Woot***

My red skin the past few days, was not with Christmas in mind...:lol:

Everyone looks festive!
[MENTION=19302]Montrovant[/MENTION]....you could use my tongue sticking out polar bear...all I have to do is add a hat to it. Lemme know if you want to do that.

I honor family tradition by beginning a celebration of the holiday, about 15 days before the actual event. That is when the tree goes up and the Christmas music starts playing from my playlists on my computer. All my fave tunes. If I start any holiday spirit too many weeks before the holiday, it lessens my enjoyment of it. ***Woot***

Same here. Too early and it wears off. Besides, this year I am not in the Christmas mood nor do I have the Christmas spirit. Not sure I want it either. :(

Same here. Too early and it wears off. Besides, this year I am not in the Christmas mood nor do I have the Christmas spirit. Not sure I want it either. :(

:(

I hope you get in the mood and things get better, hon.

Cheer up dammit

It was NOT a good year.

[MENTION=19302]Montrovant[/MENTION]

This looks like the one you used to have a long time ago, but it isn't animated.

animated_polar_bear.gif

It was NOT a good year.

I hear ya. Last christmas sucked. This year sucks but is slowly getting better. Sorta.
My prayers are with you and everyone who is struggling with the holidays.:smiliehug:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Cheer up dammit

DILLO! Where the hell have you been buddy? Nice to see you!

Forum List

Back