Tis the Season for a Christmas Avatar!!!

Same here. Too early and it wears off. Besides, this year I am not in the Christmas mood nor do I have the Christmas spirit. Not sure I want it either. :(

I haven't had the Christmas spirit in years ... But I like how much other people enjoy it ... And if playing along helps the festivities it is such a small price for to pay.

Same here. Too early and it wears off. Besides, this year I am not in the Christmas mood nor do I have the Christmas spirit. Not sure I want it either. :(

It was NOT a good year.

I hear ya. Last christmas sucked. This year sucks but is slowly getting better. Sorta.
My prayers are with you and everyone who is struggling with the holidays.:smiliehug:

Thanks, dear. The pictures and the words are beautiful. :smiliehug:

I haven't had the Christmas spirit in years ... But I like how much other people enjoy it ... And if playing along helps the festivities it is such a small price for to pay.

She has a reason to be in this mood... a very serious one.

I honor family tradition by beginning a celebration of the holiday, about 15 days before the actual event. That is when the tree goes up and the Christmas music starts playing from my playlists on my computer. All my fave tunes. If I start any holiday spirit too many weeks before the holiday, it lessens my enjoyment of it. ***Woot***

My red skin the past few days, was not with Christmas in mind...:lol:

It was NOT a good year.

Not one little bit.

Everyone looks festive!
[MENTION=19302]Montrovant[/MENTION]....you could use my tongue sticking out polar bear...all I have to do is add a hat to it. Lemme know if you want to do that.

I've got a few non-animated bears I might switch to, but thanks!

I'm sticking with the animated cartoon bears for the moment, and will consider changing in a few days probably. :)

Not ready to stop flying Dave yet, so I took his space suit to the machine shop.

u1yz.jpg

Can you do her bowing pixie for pixiestix with a red dress on and a xmas hat that flops forward when she moves the same way? That would be awesome!

Can you do her bowing pixie for pixiestix with a red dress on and a xmas hat that flops forward when she moves the same way? That would be awesome!

That was kind of what I was thinking. Also, instead of the pixie dust, we could have pixie glitter. :D I do not have a program, that will let me change an animated avatar

Forum List

Back