To deliver the final blow...

Mortimer

Gold Member
A Christian should argue with a blasphemer only by running his sword through his bowels as far as it will go. - King Saint Louis IX

loonapix-1623473803280398079.jpg

Which tells you how hypocritcal and violent Christians are.
Easy dude. He was talking about going to divinity school a few weeks back. He could be serving a church near you within a year. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for a blasphemer and get a sword stuck through your bowels by reverend Mort.

If that hasn't been photoshopped, it looks like you have lost a lot of weight, Morti.

Congratulations, if so.

Which tells you how hypocritcal and violent Christians are.
Easy dude. He was talking about going to divinity school a few weeks back. He could be serving a church near you within a year. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for a blasphemer and get a sword stuck through your bowels by reverend Mort.

To be a blasphemer, you have to believe in that fantasy stuff. I do not.

I was just attempting some sarcastic humor......my forte'. Sometimes it doesn't translate when it's written.

Jesus went around running his sword through the bowels of blasphemers as far as it will go when He was peforming His earthly ministry, didn't He?

Jesus went around running his sword through the bowels of blasphemers as far as it will go when He was peforming His earthly ministry, didn't He?
Jesus came to earth to save us on the cross but he will come a second time and he will kill many blasphemers
My point was that He didn't, and you want to, so that makes you a better Christian than Him?

A Christian should argue with a blasphemer only by running his sword through his bowels as far as it will go. - King Saint Louis IX

loonapix-1623473803280398079.jpg
You gotta love thise kind merciful Christians. That's the stuff to teach little kids. Well done.

Jesus came to earth to save us on the cross but he will come a second time and he will kill many blasphemers
My point was that He didn't, and you want to, so that makes you a better Christian than Him?
Save yourself, Mortimer cannot be comprehended.

Forum List

Back