To Everybody Calling Trump Mean

So he just started being obnoxious, juvenile, absurd, pugilistic, shameless and embarrassingly unpresidential AFTER he was indicted.

Okay. Got it.

:spinner:

Mac is a 13 yo girl.

If not in age and biology, in development and emotional resilience.

I mean, imagine voting against YOUR OWN INTERESTS because your butthole is chapped with hurt feelings

we are not being meaner than the felon who is also an adjudicated sexual abuser who shouts barnyard obscenities and vulgar epithets at his rallies

Does that hurt your feelings, big man? Does it? Does it make you want to cry hormonally?

Compare and contrast: hurt feelings v. bread lines

I can't with the really stupid men in this nation. It's late stage Rome. Help.

Does that hurt your feelings, big man? Does it? Does it make you want to cry hormonally?
I'm Embarrassed that you are a public school teacher.
I know the recorder is important, I do support Music.
But Dear Lord.
Quit with the trump is a hero talk.

They are the all-knowing Trumpsters. The rest of the planet are merely evil Hitler commie Soros Satan fascist demons, the unwashed.

No, you're just preferring to vote based on your Hurt Feelings and all of us will suffer for it.

Late stage Rome--the men are no longer men

No, you're just preferring to vote based on your Hurt Feelings and all of us will suffer for it.

Late stage Rome--the men are no longer men
Can you really tell your students that you support this POS? DJT
EVEN THOUGH they are 5-8 year olds playing the recorder.

I rarely make predictions, but I can predict this:

If Trump loses, the GQP and the Trumpsters won't even THINK to look in the mirror. Not even for an instant.

Just like the Dems in 2016.

Man up and tell us who you're voting for Mac.

I don't know who else is running yet.

I think my posts are a little too important to you.

Not at all. My NATION is important to me and it's about to be at the very least, economically destroyed because MEN....I repeat MEN....cannot have their feelings hurt.

It's shameful and I'm dead sick of it.

Obnoxious, cross, whatever words you want to use. Some of you are Republicans too. Let me just ask you guys a question. How would you feel if somebody tried to throw you in prison out of nowhere, kept claiming that you said things that you didn't, and tried to murder you?

Most likely you wouldn't want to send them flowers as you would be pretty ticked off. So I do believe that Trump has every reason in the world to be mister nasty.

Oh please. He was mean in 2015.... he's been mean his whole life. You're trying to claim some kid trying to kill him was somehow the Democrats trying to kill him, and he's broken the law so many times and gotten away with it. That he angered so many people and they're coming after him FOR THINGS HE ACTUALLY DID and you claiming that he shouldn't have problems, just shows how willing you people are to accept anything.

Just like how Stalin and Hitler had plenty of people to justify their shit.

This whole disaster really has shined a light on history for us.

Yeah, well, it's interesting for psychologists really, to see the same shit happening time and time and time again, people fell for it before... and people thought it was because they didn't have access to information. Now they're falling for it, even though they have access to so much information that they can't be bothered to look at.

Yeah, well, it's interesting for psychologists really, to see the same shit happening time and time and time again, people fell for it before... and people thought it was because they didn't have access to information. Now they're falling for it, even though they have access to so much information that they can't be bothered to look at.
They're conditioned to believe that anything they don't like is a lie.

This is dangerous as hell.

Forum List

Back