To Everybody Calling Trump Mean

This whole disaster really has shined a light on history for us.

More 13 yo girls histrionics from Mac and other liberal "men". Do tell us, "Mac", how Trump is like Hitler and Stalin. He had four years in office. What did he do?

Try not to cry hysterically. Just speak.

More 13 yo girls histrionics from Mac and other liberal "men". Do tell us, "Mac", how Trump is like Hitler and Stalin. He had four years in office. What did he do?

Try not to cry hysterically. Just speak.
I don't know why you ask me questions. If you don't like my answer, you'll just make one up and run with it.

Again: Your opinion of me means nothing. That fact just won't sink into your skull, somehow. Sorry.

Gawd, you're boring.

Obnoxious, cross, whatever words you want to use. Some of you are Republicans too. Let me just ask you guys a question. How would you feel if somebody tried to throw you in prison out of nowhere, kept claiming that you said things that you didn't, and tried to murder you?

Most likely you wouldn't want to send them flowers as you would be pretty ticked off. So I do believe that Trump has every reason in the world to be mister nasty.

Trump and his dad were sued for discrimination when they owned housing used by US service members, that was fifty years ago and Don has been a flim-flam man ever since.

Obnoxious, cross, whatever words you want to use. Some of you are Republicans too. Let me just ask you guys a question. How would you feel if somebody tried to throw you in prison out of nowhere, kept claiming that you said things that you didn't, and tried to murder you?

Most likely you wouldn't want to send them flowers as you would be pretty ticked off. So I do believe that Trump has every reason in the world to be mister nasty.

"somebody" tried?

You need to start naming those somebodies and you probably would need a day to name them all, given that there have been over 5000 attempts to do that over the past 52 years.

Let's just see what I mean

Trumpsued.png

and

Trumpslegalwoes.jpg

And then of course, he does stimulate hate and doing that always means that hate comes back and if you are someone that wants to do it in legally (not physically or with words only), they will LOOK for everything you have done that can be prosecuted

Trumpracist.jpg

Last but not least, there is the old saying that goes like this "show me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are".

Trumpfriends.jpg

So, it really is not a surprise that they are trying to put Trump in jail. That is where he belongs

"somebody" tried?

You need to start naming those somebodies and you probably would need a day to name them all, given that there have been over 5000 attempts to do that over the past 52 years.

Let's just see what I mean

View attachment 1004246

and

View attachment 1004247

And then of course, he does stimulate hate and doing that always means that hate comes back and if you are someone that wants to do it in legally (not physically or with words only), they will LOOK for everything you have done that can be prosecuted

View attachment 1004249

Last but not least, there is the old saying that goes like this "show me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are".

View attachment 1004254

So, it really is not a surprise that they are trying to put Trump in jail. That is where he belongs
Evidently all the times he's been caught, and all the times he's had to pay fines, and all the times he's been found guilty or liable, were rigged. And fake news. And all of the associates who worked closely with him and convicted were framed. And all the judges and juries and Grand Juries and prosecutors and defense lawyers were paid off by the commies. And there were a bunch of conspiracies 'n stuff.

And don't forget, all the election workers and election officials and Republican politicians and lawyers and judges and election auditing companies who said the 2020 elections were not rigged are in on a conspiracy, too. Actually, they're all evil Hitler commies who are out to destroy America by keeping the orange savior out of office. All of these people are out to get Trump because he's so wonderful.

That's what these people have to believe, and it's why they've earned the title of "cult".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back