To my fellow conservatives who love putin: "I like communism " :)

Who is putin ?

• communist

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • anti- communist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Actually… you aren’t true conservatives.... You are Kremlin ´s cuckolds

My qestion , Who is putin ?

communist
anti- communist

Actually… you aren’t true conservatives.... You are Kremlin ´s cuckolds

My qestion , Who is putin ?

communist
anti- communist

This is silly. The only conservative admiration for Putin that I know of dates back to the time Obama was President. While the left was fawning over pictures of Barack Obama riding a girl's bicycle, someone made a meme of Putin riding a horse and shooting guns. All that was only done to show what a weak pussy Obama was.

No conservative I know of "loves" Putin. He's still a murdering Commie shithead. But at the same time, most conservatives are against the fact that President Joe Biden is entangling this country in another war. We've been at war in the Middle East for over 20 years, and we're sick of it. Too many American veterans came home with crushed souls and damaged bodies, and for what?

President Trump had a policy that he would not engage America in any new wars, and he was successful at it. And now these Democrat shitheads in DC want to reverse all that, even leading up to the possibility of an all-out global thermonuclear war. And for what reason? All because of a two-faced lying President whose drug-addicted son had corrupt business dealings with Ukraine. The same President and son who were given money by the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, as well and millions of dollars from Communist Chinese businessmen. And now this President is bankrupting the country and leading us into yet another war. Fuck that.

Recognizing that Putin is a better leader and all around better human being than democrats doesn't mean we love Putin. It means we recognize how bad democrats are.

Recognizing that Putin is a better leader and all around better human being than democrats doesn't mean we love Putin. It means we recognize how bad democrats are.

Regardless of the fact that Putin is a murdering Commie shithead, he does love his own country. That's more than I can say for my own President.

Recognizing that Putin is a better leader and all around better human being than democrats doesn't mean we love Putin
IF YOU THINK SO , WHY YOU ARE STILL IN US? MOVE TO OMSK TO YOUR GREAT LEADER

PS

Regardless of the fact that Putin is a murdering Commie shithead, he does love his own country. That's more than I can say for my own President.
Maybe because your partisanship blinds you? Putin loves his own Putin's country. That would be more correct.

Maybe because your partisanship blinds you? Putin loves his own Putin's country. That would be more correct.

That's what I wrote: He does love his own country. Putin has a policy of "Russia First", unlike Joe Biden whose policies are "America Last."

That's what I wrote: He does love his own country. Putin has a policy of "Russia First", unlike Joe Biden whose policies are "America Last."
What I wrote had a different meaning. Putin loves Putin's Russia.

Putin may love some version of Russia, but he certainly doesn't love the Russian people. JGalt, indeed, if you ever read the novel, you certainly didn't understand it. It was about small government and individual freedom, and Putin's Russia is the antithesis of all of that. If you were a Russian and complained about the Russian government the way you are complaining about the US government, you would now be in prison or worse, yet you suggest this is the kind of leader the US should have.

Putin may love some version of Russia, but he certainly doesn't love the Russian people. JGalt, indeed, if you ever read the novel, you certainly didn't understand it. It was about small government and individual freedom, and Putin's Russia is the antithesis of all of that. If you were a Russian and complained about the Russian government the way you are complaining about the US government, you would now be in prison or worse, yet you suggest this is the kind of leader the US should have.

I never suggested that the US should a murdering Communist shithead for a president. I'm just saying that Putin is no globalist. He puts his country before the interests of other countries, unlike Obama and Biden.

Trump on the other hand, was the antithesis of Biden and Obama. He commanded respect from other world leaders, almost to the point of fear. And respect is something we don't have now. Putin neither fears or respects Biden, which is why he invaded Ukraine. Neither does Xi Jinping respect or fear Biden, for that matter. Russia's incursion into Ukraine never would have happened under a Trump presidency. And like Putin, Trump is not a globalist. He put his country ahead of others, like Bolsonaro of Brazil and Meloni of Italy.

I never suggested that the US should a murdering Communist shithead for a president. I'm just saying that Putin is no globalist. He puts his country before the interests of other countries, unlike Obama and Biden
Yeah, and a great example of that is Russian military. It was so reformed under his command that after a year of active fighting their most effective units are a private mercenary army made up of felons.

You must be ashamed for pushing this nonsense.

I never suggested that the US should a murdering Communist shithead for a president. I'm just saying that Putin is no globalist. He puts his country before the interests of other countries, unlike Obama and Biden.

Trump on the other hand, was the antithesis of Biden and Obama. He commanded respect from other world leaders, almost to the point of fear. And respect is something we don't have now. Putin neither fears or respects Biden, which is why he invaded Ukraine. Neither does Xi Jinping respect or fear Biden, for that matter. Russia's incursion into Ukraine never would have happened under a Trump presidency. And like Putin, Trump is not a globalist. He put his country ahead of others, like Bolsonaro of Brazil and Meloni of Italy.
Make America great again and put America first are vague political slogans that originally referred to Trump's promise to grow the economy and had no relation to events in Ukraine or elsewhere. Similarly, the opposite of globalist is isolationist, and no one is an isolationist anymore, certainly not Trump, and neither is Putin; to be clear, everyone, Putin and Trump included, who is not an isolationist is a globalist.

As for Trump having been feared and respected, none of America's adversaries appeared to fear him, not Russia or China or North Korea or Iran. Certainly, Putin showed no respect of fear for Trump. Putin tested Trump's character and resolve by repeatedly violating the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty and ignoring Trump's complaints. Trump's response was to drop out of the Treaty, for which Putin lambasted him, and then boast about his great influence over Putin.

Certainly few of our European allies respected Trump, although they did fear he might destroy NATO and other international organizations if he did not get his way. Although Trump's rhetoric was often fierce, his actions were not, so they never really had anything to fear from him. He was better respected among America's allies in the ME, but he was not feared by America's adversaries there.

Clearly, under Biden, the US s widely respected by US allies in Europe; even France and Germany who complained a few years ago, when Trump was in office, that Europe did not need America to defend itself, are no longer complaining about US leadership.

We know from Trump's failure to persuade Putin to abide by the INF and from statements Trump has made about the war that if Putin had invaded Ukraine during his presidency Trump would have rush in to try to give Putin anything he asked for in order to get Putin's signature on another worthless treaty, and than have boasted that Putin had signed it only out of respect for Trump. The claim that Putin would not have attacked because of his respect for Trump is clearly ludicrous and without any foundation in fact or logic.

Trump ran as a candidate and took office as a leader with some good idea concerning economic growth, immigration reform, foreign trade, reform of some international organizations and institutions such as NATO, WTO, etc., peace in the ME and others I probably have forgotten, but he lacked the character, personality and political skills to implement them. Now, because of his enormous hubris, he has gone from appearing to being approaching greatness to becoming a clownish figure who out of bitterness for his own failure had led Americans like you to support America's enemies just to take a swipe at Bidne.

This is silly. The only conservative admiration for Putin that I know of dates back to the time Obama was President. While the left was fawning over pictures of Barack Obama riding a girl's bicycle, someone made a meme of Putin riding a horse and shooting guns. All that was only done to show what a weak pussy Obama was.

No conservative I know of "loves" Putin. He's still a murdering Commie shithead. But at the same time, most conservatives are against the fact that President Joe Biden is entangling this country in another war. We've been at war in the Middle East for over 20 years, and we're sick of it. Too many American veterans came home with crushed souls and damaged bodies, and for what?

President Trump had a policy that he would not engage America in any new wars, and he was successful at it. And now these Democrat shitheads in DC want to reverse all that, even leading up to the possibility of an all-out global thermonuclear war. And for what reason? All because of a two-faced lying President whose drug-addicted son had corrupt business dealings with Ukraine. The same President and son who were given money by the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, as well and millions of dollars from Communist Chinese businessmen. And now this President is bankrupting the country and leading us into yet another war. Fuck that.

I don't know if conservatives "love" Putin, but I'd be willing to bet they admire him. I'd be willing to bet they'd sooner have him as US president than Joe Biden. I'd also be willing to bet that many would support joining forces with Russia in order to crush Ukraine and the "nazis."

President Trump almost started a war with Iran, over one general, which would have plunged the United States into another forever war in the middle east, which is what republicans are great at doing.

I don't know if conservatives "love" Putin, but I'd be willing to bet they admire him. I'd be willing to bet they'd sooner have him as US president than Joe Biden. I'd also be willing to bet that many would support joining forces with Russia in order to crush Ukraine and the "nazis."

President Trump almost started a war with Iran, over one general, which would have plunged the United States into another forever war in the middle east, which is what republicans are great at doing.

The idea of Putin being a US President is idiotic and as far as I'm concerned, fuck him and fuck Biden both. And fuck Ukraine and Russia too, while we're at it.

BTW, that "one general" was responsible for the deaths of over 200 Americans in Iraq. I'm glad he's dead, why aren't you?

The idea of Putin being a US President is idiotic and as far as I'm concerned, fuck him and fuck Biden both. And fuck Ukraine and Russia too, while we're at it.

BTW, that "one general" was responsible for the deaths of over 200 Americans in Iraq. I'm glad he's dead, why aren't you?

There were 5000 US forces stationed at Al Asad airbase, which was bombed with ballistic missiles after the assassination. Would you be happy if we had lost a few hundred american soldiers that day? What about when we eventually go to war with Iran? How many dead american soldiers would you be content with dying, so we can say we killed that one general. We lost 7,000 in just Afghanistan alone. This was the stupid gamble Trump made, in his stupid head. So when ppl says Trump is the president of peace, or some nonsense of him not wanting war, you really gotta go back to that day.

Forum List

Back