To the Woman and Child Who Sat at Table 9

I was at a restaurant some time ago. Just two and the restaurant had tables that sat 6-4-2 the best view was at the table that sat 6. It was not busy and I wanted to have a great time.....I decided to sit at the table for 6 I wanted to enjoy both my meal and the view. It was a great time. I do know that if I went for the smallest table I would not have enjoyed my time in the restaurant if I did not exercise my own choice.

You only enjoy yourself if you inconvenience the largest number of people?

Come sit on my lap grasshopper....I will read you what I wrote....It-was-not-busy

Naturally, in order to have a good time I follow rules of establishment I frequent this was no different. Indeed, it was because I sat where I did that the sun shone just right and highlighted the green speckles in the eyes of the woman I dining with which made the beautiful scenery I went there for to begin with pale in comparison.

I do that all the time..... when being seated i request the table i want..... If they are seating us near children...i ask to be seated away from them and request that no children be seated near us.

If i know the exact table number i want...i make reservations and request that specific table number in advance.

Come sit on my lap grasshopper....I will read you what I wrote....It-was-not-busy

Naturally, in order to have a good time I follow rules of establishment I frequent this was no different. Indeed, it was because I sat where I did that the sun shone just right and highlighted the green speckles in the eyes of the woman I dining with which made the beautiful scenery I went there for to begin with pale in comparison.

I do that all the time..... when being seated i request the table i want..... If they are seating us near children...i ask to be seated away from them and request that no children be seated near us.

If i know the exact table number i want...i make reservations and request that specific table number in advance.

It all depends on why I am going to the place to begin with. I have no problem with kids unless I am talking business or out for a special meal. I hardly ever go out to eat I enjoy cooking so things have to be right.

It all depends on why I am going to the place to begin with. I have no problem with kids unless I am talking business or out for a special meal. I hardly ever go out to eat I enjoy cooking so things have to be right.

lol, i dont have problem with kids either.....i have issue with oblivious inconsiderate parents who feel the need to inflict their children onto others.

Should a woman be able to breast feed a child ( covered of course ) in a mid to high priced restaurant, even if it offends another customer? What would you expect the manager to do?

Allow it. Breastfeeding is natural and normal and if you don't like it, you don't have to look.

Should a woman be able to breast feed a child ( covered of course ) in a mid to high priced restaurant, even if it offends another customer? What would you expect the manager to do?

Allow it. Breastfeeding is natural and normal and if you don't like it, you don't have to look.

so is having sex and jerking off.... :eusa_shhh:

If it is done discreetly, fine. Otherwise, what is the problem of walking a few paces to a private area to breast feed?

Farting is a natural process too. Should people be able to just let 'er rip or walk outside or go to the restroom?

Taking a piss is natural, but do you want me to fill up a bottle while you're trying to enjoy your meal?

i should neg you for that mental image.

startle.gif

I was at a restaurant some time ago. Just two and the restaurant had tables that sat 6-4-2 the best view was at the table that sat 6. It was not busy and I wanted to have a great time.....I decided to sit at the table for 6 I wanted to enjoy both my meal and the view. It was a great time. I do know that if I went for the smallest table I would not have enjoyed my time in the restaurant if I did not exercise my own choice.

That does not mean you didn't inconvenience anyone, does it?

Last edited:
Farting is a natural process too. Should people be able to just let 'er rip or walk outside or go to the restroom?

Farting in front of others is rude. Breastfeeding is not.

It is to those who don't wish to see it.

Then those same people should go to the loo and eat their meals, which is where they expect the baby to eat. People who don't like breastfeeding are prudes.

Forum List

Back