To those of you voting for Kamala... are your heads in the cloud of data as Kamala suggest and will she be able to remember the "Gold Codes"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Yes, Kamala Harris Once Said Cloud Storage Exists 'Above Us,' Not in a 'Physical Place'​

"It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud, that exists above us, right? It's no longer in a physical place," she said.​

Kamala Harris thinks 'the cloud' literally 'exists above us':
"No longer are you keeping those private files in some file cabinet.
It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud, that exists above us.
It's no longer in a physical place."

Folks this is the person that will have to know As commander-in-chief, the president is the only person with the authority to order the use of nuclear weapons. For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning,
and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located
With Kamala's sophisticated awareness of the "cloud" of data... will she be able as Biden has "???" to remember if she thinks it is in a "cloud"?

Yes, Kamala Harris Once Said Cloud Storage Exists 'Above Us,' Not in a 'Physical Place'​

"It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud, that exists above us, right? It's no longer in a physical place," she said.​

It's on your laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud, that exists above us.

Folks this is the person that will have to know As commander-in-chief, the president is the only person with the authority to order the use of nuclear weapons. For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning,
and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located
With Kamala's sophisticated awareness of the "cloud" of data... will she be able as Biden has "???" to remember if she thinks it is in a "cloud"?
Well I certainly won't be calling Harris for tech support but does anyone really believe a 78 year old billionaire knows more about technology than she does? BTW, I have data in the cloud but not a clue as to where it is or how many places it is or what format it is in.

Buuuuuuuttttttttt, TRUMP..........SHARKS....

th.jpg

Well I certainly won't be calling Harris for tech support but does anyone really believe a 78 year old billionaire knows more about technology than she does? BTW, I have data in the cloud but not a clue as to where it is or how many places it is or what format it is in.
So as far as you are concerned the hard drive on your laptop is in the "cloud", i.e. in the air? This what she SAID.

Kamala Harris Once Said Cloud Storage Exists 'Above Us,' Not in a 'Physical Place'​

Frankly a 6th grader would know there is NO WAY that a physical cloud can hold anything much less bits of data.
Grossly ignorance on your part also.
Unbelievable that the person who would control the nuclear buttons thinks data is in a cloud!
Physical storage!!!
cloudstoragechart.png

Kam took a page from Obama to speak to adults like they're young children. Says a lot for her base, they soak that shit up and "think" nothing of it

I'm an 81 and evidently know more about computer technology than you! I created web pages in the late 1990s when there were only 45 million people using the internet whereas today nearly 5.45 billion internet users in the world today.

Oh one of the benefits of using the Internet is the ability to verify my statements!

So? That only proves that Harris isn't qualified to work in an IT department, but neither is Trump or any Presidential candidate to date except Al Gore.

And Yes, Gore was responsible for transforming the ARPANET into the Internet.

The lengths you go to find something to criticize is mind boggling!

Geez, this lady has got to be on LSD or something......she simply can't be trusted to be President of the United States.

So as far as you are concerned the hard drive on your laptop is in the "cloud", i.e. in the air? This what she SAID.

Kamala Harris Once Said Cloud Storage Exists 'Above Us,' Not in a 'Physical Place'​

Frankly a 6th grader would know there is NO WAY that a physical cloud can hold anything much less bits of data.
Grossly ignorance on your part also.
Unbelievable that the person who would control the nuclear buttons thinks data is in a cloud!
Physical storage!!!
View attachment 1018597
Not every politician is as tech savvy as Trump: “Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly,” Mr. Trump said.

I'm an 81 and evidently know more about computer technology than you! I created web pages in the late 1990s when there were only 45 million people using the internet whereas today nearly 5.45 billion internet users in the world today.

Oh one of the benefits of using the Internet is the ability to verify my statements!
So when you had an IT question, which politician did you contact?

Forum List

Back