Today would have been my brothers 45th birthday

there is no crueler trick of nature than allowing one to outlive their child....

i hope she gets thru this day as best she can...with sweet memories...

If you could please say a prayer for my Mom ( Bonnie) this is going to be a tough day for her and our family

I will include you and your family in my prayers this evening. If you cannot spend time with your mom today, give her a call and reminisce.

Is your brother survived by any children?

If you could please say a prayer for my Mom ( Bonnie) this is going to be a tough day for her and our family

I will include you and your family in my prayers this evening. If you cannot spend time with your mom today, give her a call and reminisce.

Yes, he has one son Jacob

Tell him and your mom that USMB said that we are thinking of him today. :smiliehug:

Yes, he has one son Jacob

A pity. It's going to be a rough Christmas for the kid.

A neighbor of ours died on Thanksgiving. He overdosed on some kind of medication he was taking.

Two grammar school age children. It breaks your heart.

Praying LB. Please keep my sister in yours. Stage 4 cancer in liver and lungs plus Superior Vena Cava Syndrome which 90% pass within 2 1/2 years but we believe in miracles.

praying bloodrock.. Your family is defiantly my prayers. Called mom we talked about him and his son .. His sons birthday is the 15 then boom Christmas. I will be glad when this season was over these first milestones suck Thank you all for your support

Forum List

Back