Today's Kamala translation: I WILL NOT BAN FRACKING!!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
So she has made this bold statement which completely contradicts her "values" as a Green Energy Goddess and devout fossil fuel hater and EV car pusher. How can she say this? EASY! This is what she REALLY SAID:

"As President I will regulate the fracking industry so heavily, it will take YEARS to get a permit to being fracking"!

You see how that works? You can lie to Pennsylvanians to steal their votes and then stab them in the back when she regulates fracking out of existence WITHOUT A BAN. You're welcome.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Phone ringing...

Hello, Big Mike, it is Kamala. Can you ask Barack what "my position" on fracking is today?

Thanks!!!

So she has made this bold statement which completely contradicts her "values" as a Green Energy Goddess and devout fossil fuel hater and EV car pusher. How can she say this? EASY! This is what she REALLY SAID:

"As President I will regulate the fracking industry so heavily, it will take YEARS to get a permit to being fracking"!

You see how that works? You can lie to Pennsylvanians to steal their votes and then stab them in the back when she regulates fracking out of existence WITHOUT A BAN. You're welcome.
I will not ban fracking.......before the election.

My values have not changed.

I'll lie my ass off to get your vote.

Forum List

Back