Tom Fitton: Obama DOJ Gave Immunity to Clinton Lawyer who destroyed 33K Emails—AG Barr Should Act!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on the Fox Business Network to discuss the latest on the Clinton email scandal. Read more

(Excerpt) Read more at judicialwatch.org ...

Now WHY would you give immunity to Clinton's lawyer?....perhaps...COLLUSION!

Tom Fitton is doing a lot of heavy lifting by himself! I am very thankful, he is a true patriot!

Where do they start? It would take decades to investigate all the crimes committed during the Obama administration.

You can bet Durham is investigating it all. I sure hope we get to read his report. It should be a dandy.

The Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports should all be issued by the end of July. I hope its worth the wait.

The Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports should all be issued by the end of July. I hope its worth the wait.

We'll see. It's all Kabuki Theater I think.

I think the Christmas Laser pointer incident made Trump rethink if it's worth going after the Deep State

Where do they start? It would take decades to investigate all the crimes committed during the Obama administration.
Start at the end, the most recent. Nail them first on the current stuff and once you got them there’s plenty of time to dig up the older violations.

Forum List

Back