Tommy T.--where in the US have you visited?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Hey Tommy Tainant I would love to have a conversation here in the Bull Ring about the places in the US you have visited. I ask you on threads and you never get back to me. So I'm hoping you will answer the question here.

You talk a lot about Alabama. Where have you been in Alabama? I have driven through Alabama many times and stayed in Mobile, Gulf Shores, and Birmingham. How did you find the people there that you talk about so often?

Where else in America have you been?

tainty hasn't got enough cash to travel anywhere. His loving government takes it all away from him and gives it back to him in dribs and drabs because he is not responsible enough to take care of himself. Hell, I doubt he's even traveled to London.

Why is it important to you ? My travel history is none of your business.

So we finally have our answer. You have never been to the US, not anywhere in the US.

Good to know, Tommy. Good to know.

FWIW, I have been to the UK. London, Southern England area, Kent, Cotswolds, etc. For about three weeks and years ago. Not NEARLY enough IMO for me to proclaim myself an expert which is why I do not arrogantly weigh in on all things UK. But then I'm not a foreigner and the UK is not America see.

Everyone in the world believes he is a defacto American whether he has stepped foot on American soil or not. Well, you're not Tommy. You've never even been here.

So we finally have our answer. You have never been to the US, not anywhere in the US.

FWIW, I have been to the UK. London, Southern England area, Kent, Cotswolds, etc. For about three weeks and years ago. Not NEARLY enough IMO for me to proclaim myself an expert which is why I do not arrogantly weigh in on all things UK. But then I'm not a foreigner and the UK is not America see.

Everyone in the world believes he is a defacto American whether he has stepped foot on American soil or not. Well, you're not Tommy. You've never even been here.
I doubt that you have ever left Shitsville. But you can be anybody you want on the net.

Hey Tommy Tainant I would love to have a conversation here in the Bull Ring about the places in the US you have visited. I ask you on threads and you never get back to me. So I'm hoping you will answer the question here.

You talk a lot about Alabama. Where have you been in Alabama? I have driven through Alabama many times and stayed in Mobile, Gulf Shores, and Birmingham. How did you find the people there that you talk about so often?

He never been out of Wales. He wants to be the only gay in the village:

I doubt that you have ever left Shitsville. But you can be anybody you want on the net.

I don't lie even on the internet. I'm unfailingly honest. But as I said, now we know. You cackle ceaselessly about the US but have never set foot here. I HAVE been to the UK but since it's not my nation, basically don't weigh in.

You know nothing about us, Tommy, nothing. You haven't talked to our people, you haven't sat with us and been with us or anything.

So really.

He never been out of Wales. He wants to be the only gay in the village:

Look how Tommy projects on ME that I have never been out of "Shitsville". In reality he talks crap about Americans all the livelong day (like just now) and exactly as I suspected, he's never set foot here.

Get outta here, Tommy, with your blustering mouth

I don't lie even on the internet. I'm unfailingly honest. But as I said, now we know. You cackle ceaselessly about the US but have never set foot here. I HAVE been to the UK but since it's not my nation, basically don't weigh in.

You know nothing about us, Tommy, nothing. You haven't talked to our people, you haven't sat with us and been with us or anything.

So really.
You have no idea where I have been in my life. You are just projecting on a thread you set up just to bait me. You dont want a debate, I cant believe that they allow you to teach children.I wont play your childish games.

So really.
You have no idea where I have been in my life. You are just projecting on a thread you set up just to bait me. You dont want a debate, I cant believe that they allow you to teach children.I wont play your childish games.

Personal attack on my profession = Tommy has never been to America

I don't have to project Tommy. Why would I project? I have been to the UK. Got a great pair of pants at Harrod's that lasted me....geez, years and years. Went to Stonehenge. Cotswolds. Etc. Was there for most of the month of July 1987. Like I said, it was years and years ago, I had just graduated high school. But I have been there.

You seem to have nothing--you have no details, you have NOT said, "Yes, I was on the east coast or the west coast or whatever." Everyone knows that means you've never been here--and you insulting me means you have no defense of you attacks on our nation. So, just admit it.

He visits the Male Box in SF. Cal.

Jo

So really.

Personal attack on my profession = Tommy has never been to America

I don't have to project Tommy. Why would I project? I have been to the UK. Got a great pair of pants at Harrod's that lasted me....geez, years and years. Went to Stonehenge. Cotswolds. Etc. Was there for most of the month of July 1987. Like I said, it was years and years ago, I had just graduated high school. But I have been there.

You seem to have nothing--you have no details, you have NOT said, "Yes, I was on the east coast or the west coast or whatever." Everyone knows that means you've never been here--and you insulting me means you have no defense of you attacks on our nation. So, just admit it.

We need to take Canada by force.

Jo

Why would anyone expect Tommy to be honest or answer a simple question? His posts continue to reflect his lack of character in that he only responds to people who agree with him and resorts to insulting those with an opposing point of view.

Tommy is simply a troll. By troll I mean that he starts with an inflammatory topic trying to provoke an argument with Americans, provides little or no supporting arguments during the discussion and labels dissenters as racist or stupid or inbred, after which he declares victory and scampers away.

Sue you have shamed Tommy and caused him to slither away. All I can say is poor, poor Tommy.

Why would anyone expect Tommy to be honest or answer a simple question? His posts continue to reflect his lack of character in that he only responds to people who agree with him and resorts to insulting those with an opposing point of view.

Tommy is simply a troll. By troll I mean that he starts with an inflammatory topic trying to provoke an argument with Americans, provides little or no supporting arguments during the discussion and labels dissenters as racist or stupid or inbred, after which he declares victory and scampers away.

Sue you have shamed Tommy and caused him to slither away. All I can say is poor, poor Tommy.

I think before the opening of the WWW, most Americans were shielded from now viciously we were mocked and even hated by much of the rest of the world. Many of us blissfully thought most people rather liked us. Then comes the WWW and the Eurotrash and all the rest, like Tommy, vent their nasty spleens at us. All this, now, while they OF COURSE still want all the privileges of being our "ally". Of course they want use of our powerful military and our economic engine behind them.

Remember: they call us snots and snobs and rubes. Look at the absolute ooze and filth they have spewed on the internet about us since it's inception. When you confront them on this, to a man they will say, "No no no I love America!!"

Liars. Every single one of them. I just love to remind them, as I have done TT here many times, that their fat mouths have done a world of disservice and have in many ways earned them a Trump and his cooling relations toward Europe. And not only that, but most Americans who send their sons and daughters into the military are the very same ones who voted for Trump.

This is why all over the internet yesterday were snubs toward Great Britain, which again you did not see even 10 years ago.

You did that, Tommy. Take a bow.

I think before the opening of the WWW, most Americans were shielded from now viciously we were mocked and even hated by much of the rest of the world. Many of us blissfully thought most people rather liked us. Then comes the WWW and the Eurotrash and all the rest, like Tommy, vent their nasty spleens at us. All this, now, while they OF COURSE still want all the privileges of being our "ally". Of course they want use of our powerful military and our economic engine behind them.

Remember: they call us snots and snobs and rubes. Look at the absolute ooze and filth they have spewed on the internet about us since it's inception. When you confront them on this, to a man they will say, "No no no I love America!!"

Liars. Every single one of them. I just love to remind them, as I have done TT here many times, that their fat mouths have done a world of disservice and have in many ways earned them a Trump and his cooling relations toward Europe. And not only that, but most Americans who send their sons and daughters into the military are the very same ones who voted for Trump.

This is why all over the internet yesterday were snubs toward Great Britain, which again you did not see even 10 years ago.

You did that, Tommy. Take a bow.

I worked with several British universities up until about 2010 and found that many of the professors, administrators and vice chancellors were petty, envious and two-faced. When they made public pronouncements they spoke with perfect political correctness, but in private over a scotch they spent the evening sullying their colleagues, ridiculing their students and glorifying their accomplishments, however small.

Spending time in England allowed me to understand that the attributes displayed by the English in academia were very much in line with English culture in general. If I was asked to use one word to define the English it would be hypocrite.

Tommy has just said on another thread that has HAS been to the US many times and in fact was married in the US.

Tommy if this is true it means that in all probability you or your wife is American. Is your wife American, Tommy?

Tommy has just said on another thread that has HAS been to the US many times and in fact was married in the US.

Tommy if this is true it means that in all probability you or your wife is American. Is your wife American, Tommy?
Tommy's spouse would be his husband.

Forum List

Back